Field Engineer / Customer Training Consultant
Field Engineer / Customer Training Consultant (Former Employee) – Calgary, AB – August 31, 2014
• Used flexible and innovative techniques to install and maintain a wide range of computer hardware for the Reynolds and Reynolds software
• Setup Servers, workstations, installed server software and maintained connectivity between server and workstations
• Expertise in the installation of the following applications on the Reynolds and Reynolds ERA system; Accounting, Accounts Payable, CRM, Payroll, Finance and Insurance, Vehicle Management, Showroom Control, Parts Inventory and Invoicing, Service Merchandising, Dispatching and Invoicing for automobile dealerships
• Traveled throughout Canada to install and train clients on the specification development and daily operations of a newly purchased ERA system or previously owned ERA computer system.
• Team leader on installs ensuring accurate and timely operation.
• Highly effective trainer for new Reynolds and Reynolds employees