The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst Company, I've ever worked for.
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  EdmontonNovember 1, 2012
Micro Management, Regular emails on company policy changes failure to comply with changes will result in termination of employment. Your Supervisor will throw you under the bus to save his job. There were several occasions on where I had to tell my Supervisor how to do his job.

If you read any 4 or 5 star positive reviews on here, it is from the Human Resources Department, providing fictitious reviews on what a great company it is to work for.

Reality is low pay, treated like a child, no raises, no chance of promotion or change of position.
Pros
co-workers are great, because they're working for this company.
Cons
no overtime, on call 24/7, no raises, no promotions, poor leadership, poor wages, poor benefits.
Limited social activities due to budgets.
Marketing product management and sales mentoring (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, OntarioJuly 22, 2013
I was a manager that managed 3pepeole,one being in Montreal. My main roll was to manager prdoduct life cycles customer serviceand outside purchasing. The hardes part of my job was communicarinf with my U.S. counterparts as they did not comminicate very well with Canada. This caused communication breakdown with the salesforce and as a result our customer base. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with cusrtomers and fellow employees on a day to day basis.
Pros
flexible hours.
Cons
no salary increase in six years.
Field Engineer / Customer Training Consultant
Field Engineer / Customer Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 31, 2014
• Used flexible and innovative techniques to install and maintain a wide range of computer hardware for the Reynolds and Reynolds software
• Setup Servers, workstations, installed server software and maintained connectivity between server and workstations

• Expertise in the installation of the following applications on the Reynolds and Reynolds ERA system; Accounting, Accounts Payable, CRM, Payroll, Finance and Insurance, Vehicle Management, Showroom Control, Parts Inventory and Invoicing, Service Merchandising, Dispatching and Invoicing for automobile dealerships
• Traveled throughout Canada to install and train clients on the specification development and daily operations of a newly purchased ERA system or previously owned ERA computer system.
• Team leader on installs ensuring accurate and timely operation.
• Highly effective trainer for new Reynolds and Reynolds employees
Good Working Environment
Shipping / Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  MississaugaAugust 23, 2014
Working Good Environment, co-workers are good to work with, nothing hard about work, all has to be done within time frame.
Les opportunités de développement
Directeur de compte (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 23, 2012
L'entreprise offre des opportunités de développement d'expertise pour offrir un service à la clientèle impeccable.
Pros
autonomie dans les actions