The Results Companies Employee Reviews

very cool and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesJuly 3, 2016
Working for 8 hours a day and talking with US American in phone is easy. I enjoyed the account that I've handled. Very accommodating management.
Pros
perks
Cons
things that i can do
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mactan NewtownAugust 22, 2014
What is usually do are he ff:
** Customer Care - Assist customer's with their needs, Billing issue, technical/troubleshooting issue..
** I've learned on how to deal with irate/rude customer's, i learned how to do multi-tasking, I've how to manage my time.
** When I'm at work i make it sure that we build a strong bond and the same i do enjoy working when the people around are optimistic.
** At first the hardest part of the job was by dealing with Irate customer's but on the later i was able to handle it..because i do always there's no hard if you just try it and by loving your make the job easier and fun with affecting the task/job.
** For me, So far the most enjoyable part of the job is that when you build a strong connections to the client because you were able to share and laugh. you make the customer satisfied is the great achievement and makes you enjoy the job.