The Results Companies

The Results Companies Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun and friendly work environment
CSR/Inbound Collections at (Former Employee), Cainta RizalJanuary 18, 2015
Working at results feels like working at home.And the client is generous to give out incentives every month but some of the benefits like the health card that employees are entitled to is not good enough.
Horrible place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Paris, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: no pros
Cons: everything about it
Was promised insurance and a lot of other things, but it was all a lie.This is the most unorganized company I have ever worked at.
Unorganized
Cust. Serv. Sales Rep (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: terrible site
Terrible place to work. Terrible site. Terrible management. Terrible co workers. Terrible schedules. Terrible training. Just terrible all together
Inconsistant
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Streator, ILJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: some of the coworkers
Cons: see above
Although this is a call center, it still leaves much to be desired. The calls and clients were rewarding work to be doing and when you left at the end of most days you could feel like you made a difference in someone's lives, but rarely are able to make your own life better. Financial compensation is minimal, benefits barely existent, and the management left a lot to be desired in most areas. Favoritism runs rampant, and while some are able to be advanced internally, others get nothing but mislead. Theft of work equipment, and other items including lunches etc. are also problems on a daily basis.
Absolutely no pros about this job.
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLDecember 17, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: manager marlena, small and smelly work environment, manager steals bonuses, all around unprofessionalism, high turnover rate, favoritism, need i go on?
I worked at Winter Haven results for about 2 short months. It was a fairly easy hiring process. Training took 2 weeks with one other week in "grad school" where you practice before you actually graduate to call center floor. The manager Malena is a pain, very nonchalant when it comes to the employees problems. A very fraudulent female; tell me how someone who was fired from their prior job for stealing money, is somehow thriving with this company and she is still to this day getting arrested for still to this day, being fraudulent and stealing. She acted as though she did not want to modify my work schedule to benefit my college schedule, acting as tho it was something that had to be earned. She was loud and ghetto as heck, a horrible representative for the company. She was keen on favoritism and not too keen of dismissing the drama-filled individuals in the workplace; she simply clung to them. She constantly flirted with younger male coworkers and wore really tight clothes in the workplace. This woman would bend the rules just to pocket your bonus as if it is not already a struggle to work for. She is greedy, always finding a reason to collect money from all of us workers for a monthly "party" but she already gets food stamps so she is just pocketing our funds. Now about the work environment, loud, ghetto, smelly, infested and outdated. 4 stalls in one women's restroom? It smelled in the bathroom no matter how many times the janitor came and cleaned the place throughout the day. The break room was too small and unsanitary. There were never enough parking spaces for the employees. There is no room for growth within the company, an astronomically high turnover rate. No raises, no benefits. This is a job I would not recommend to anyone. Your bonuses get stolen and you can get fired over anything tiny. Stats are impossible, they will fire you after only 3 months tops.
Results in Provo has horrible management and no care for employees.
customer service rep (Former Employee), provo, utDecember 3, 2014
I would not recommend this job to anyone. I now understand why they have such a bad rep, They have a lot to figure out as a company. they are not fair with every employee and some can get away with things that others cant. its just a mess in there. if you are looking for professionalism from management and supervisors this is not the place. there is no care for the employees.
Productive Environment
Technical Support (Former Employee), MexicoNovember 25, 2014
Was a very good company to work with because it is very professional job and you get to work with one of the most popular company's in the united states.
Fast paced, fun work environment.
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLNovember 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses, staff.
Cons: healthcare
Fast paced call center. Excellent work environment. Great staff.
Good
Operations (Former Employee), Manila, P00November 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
This is a good company and very comfortable to work with. Had fun and was able to use my skills.
Not terrible, spectacular room for advancement
Listener Care Agent (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FloridaNovember 14, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: repetitive
I simply got bored working phones day in and day out. If you can handle sitting in one spot for eight hours a day talking to customers that you constantly want to smack with a frying pan, be my guest. Managers are very friendly and there is spectacular room for advancement.
good money... horrible work environment
Sirius XM Sales Agent (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FlOctober 17, 2014
Pros: 2 weeks paid training to basiclly do nothing.
Cons: horrible management
call center in winter haven. the building was old and had mold everywhere. months on end the whole center was sick. the program manager would find was to take the bonus that we worked hard for. making up fake rules and making us suffer for. the only thing I enjoyed about this job was the oppurtunity to interact with different people all over the country.
Nasty place where it's about favoritism.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: good pay especially over time & if your billingual
Cons: dirty place, no good supervisors/managers
This place was so dirty with nasty bathrooms smelling like fish! The chairs where we had to sit for 8 hrs or more were disgusting, stained, ripped.. They hire so much ppl and don't know where to sit them then when AEP is over they fire you like nothing over the dumbest reason. This place is about favoritism, the managers hire all there family and friends and never fire them no matter how many days they miss. The supervisors just sit there and barely help you because they don't like you especially Nancy she's the biggest snitch!! And what sucks the most is that they suck at training, they just throw you out there even if your not ready. The pay is good but not worth working here.
Inconsistent and Unprofessional
Quality Professional Consultant and Claims Auditor (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSOctober 10, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: no benefits, unprofessional, poor hr
Specific members of the management staff try their hardest every day to help those around them and are eventually fired because of it. Procedures and processes are not clearly defined and are changed without notice. The hardest part of the job is actually taking a pay cut when being advanced to a position within middle management. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people you work with. Documented processes are rarely followed
not very productive
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Stuart, VAOctober 6, 2014
I would not refer anyone to go work with the results companies.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXOctober 6, 2014
Pros: breaks, lunch room
Cons: parking
my typical day at work was arriving on time finding a place to sit and get on the phone with a set goal each day,the hardest part was remembering verbatim on every call. I enjoyed working around alot of people. I learned alot and also bettered my computer skills at the same time.
Lawrence warning!
agent/supervisor/trainer (Former Employee), LawrenceOctober 4, 2014
Pros: a job
Cons: no respect for anyone in the place
If you have any interest in career development and/or professionalism - steer clear of this one. Turnover is terrible for good reason. Pay is $9.00/hr for sxm and most wellcare. Wellcare pcs and h&r block paid $11. If you move to trainer you'll be asked to go on salary which is a terrible mistake because you will be required to work 50+ hours. Supervisors are treated worse than dirt.
Want benefits? Look elsewhere. No health insurance, just some fly by night "discount" thing that is far more expensive than any insurance. Vacation time is a joke.
The worst part is the lack of respect shown to employees at all levels. Training is performed by people who have never actually done the job and who are severely underpaid. Supervisors cannot possibly do all that is required and are absurdly underpaid. Managers are responsible for dozens of employees and paid less than the average Secretary in town.
This place is the definition of responsibility without authority.
Have a human resources concern? The wall is more responsive than HR.
IT is one person supporting hundreds.
This is hands down the worst place to work in Lawrence.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLOctober 3, 2014
As a customer service rep. I was answering incoming call to help member need for wellcare member.
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Stuart, VAOctober 3, 2014
Loved the job. Co-workers were great. Most unenjoyable part of the job was getting hung up on.
Awful Gulag without Respect or Hope
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSOctober 2, 2014
Pros: absolutely nothing at all was at all noteworthy in a pro sense
Cons: everything. this place will drain your soul and treat you like garbage and lie to your face.
This is literally the worst place I have ever had the misfortune of working. The supervisors are constantly changing, the upper management went through major changes in my 6 months there, and they make you fight for your hours because they only count the hours you're logged into the phone. No bathroom breaks, you must have a doctor's note for an excused absence and you're only allowed 2 per 6 months (aside from things like court or other legal obligations), and they work on a point system that is designed for employees to fail. There are no benefits, rare overtime, and unless you work in PCS you'll make 9.00 an hour without any hope for a raise or internal transfers, despite what they might tell you. Unless you are in dire straits, homeless, deranged, or suicidal, do not apply here and instead run headfirst into traffic.
its cool
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSOctober 2, 2014
if you like being repetitive and taking calls all day with no windows to look out then its a great job, I personally like working with the actual public.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Results Companies

At The Results Companies, we expect more of ourselves. We make it our personal mission to be and do our very best. And we never – Read more

The Results Companies Photos