The Reset Team Corporation is a nation-wide army of the most talented merchandisers, installers, and project managers on the planet. We help the top retailers in Canada with store remodels, racking installation, fixture assembly and product merchandising.
We have a problem! We need more best of the best. And we need you now.
- Do you like working with your hands?
- Do you have a passion for getting the job done?
We’re looking for experienced merchandisers for part time work throughout the year. If you have a strong work ethic and want to advance your experience and knowledge we want to talk to you!
- Strong customer service skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills
- Able to read and execute industry related documents: planograms, product assembly instructions
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team, or lead a team, as required
- Available to work a flexible schedule including days or evenings, as required.
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs continuously
- Be able to bend, stoop and stand continuously for extended periods
- Set products and shelving to planogram
- Have internet access with an active email address and the daily ability to utilize applications via the internet
- Complete all necessary reporting on the day of service
- Have a reliable vehicle, internet, digital camera, mobile phone, CSA approved safety boots (green triangle)
- Ensure all safety policies are adhered to
- Be punctual and work ready (including appropriate safety wear and tools)
- Be able to understand and follow client Scope of Work
- $15 to $17.50 per hour commensurate with experience
Indeed - 18 months ago