RLP Machine & Steel Fabrication Inc is seeking the following position for the Timmins Shop.
- Industrial experience and valid certification with SMAW, GMAW and FCAW welding preferred.
- Reading, interpreting and applying blue print symbols and weld requirements an asset.
- Experience with sub-arc welding process would also be considered an asset.
- Must be able to work individually and as a part of a team as required.
- Shift work will be on a rotation to be determined.
- Trade related tools and steel toed boots required.
How to Apply: Send resumes attention to Jennifer Olaisola. We would like to thank applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.