Our world is increasingly shaped by corporations, and leaders within these organizations are making the choices that determine our future. At The Refinery we have the opportunity and privilege to work directly with those leaders. We are committed to organizational transformation through the development of people and delivery of customized leadership programs. Our purpose is to play together until the world of work has exceptional leadership. You can find out more information about us at www.refineryleadership.com
We are seeking a VP Business Development for Canada who is passionate about people and development, and who will work with care and dedication alongside our consulting and administrative teams. The role will be directed towards driving sales for our Canadian operations, and will involve developing our strategy to drive BD initiatives in Canada. There is flexibility for this role to be based in either Toronto or Calgary. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients in target markets and generate new business
- Transition new work to client leads, whose role is to nurture client relationships
- Create an always ‘on' business development engine for our Canadian operations
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Expertise in generating client relationships and sales for professional services (minimum of 10 years of solid experience)
- Strong network and understanding of the local business environment in target markets (Toronto and Calgary)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience in pioneering business generation in new markets
- Ability to see business processes holistically, identify client needs, and gauge opportunities to add value from a consultative perspective
- Experience of leading a B2B services sales team would be an advantage
If you would like to apply, please contact careers @ refineryleadership.com
Our world is increasingly shaped by corporations, and leaders within these organizations are making the choices that determine our future....