Our client, a very high profile law firm, notorious for Excellence, Superiority and Perfection, is looking to add a consummate IP professional to their first rate team! Conveniently located within steps of Union Station, our client offers a very competitive salary, superb benefits and the opportunity to work with some of the world’s finest!
To thrive in this role, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record, with 3+ years experience, handling Intellectual Property files related primarily to Patents, with some Trademark exposure.
Daily tasks for the successful incumbent will encompass the following:
- Opening and closing files
- Transcribing documents through dictation
- Preparing routine correspondence both legal and non-legal
- Managing calendar(s)
- Maintaining and organizing client files
- Liaise with client/ Professionals as required
- Preparing Court documents as required
- Utilizing Pattsy for docket entries
- Managing all other administrative tasks as required
If you consider yourself to be of the elite where your professionalism, work ethic and knowledge of practice management are considered, we want to hear from YOU!
Proficiency in MS Office Suite, coupled with stellar organization and communication skills with an exceptionally keen eye for detail will land you an interview with this very desirable employer!
Salary to $55K, superb benefit coverage including pension and tuition reimbursements!