Pritchard Power Systems, a division of The Pritchard Group, is a symbol of reliance and service excellence for over 90 years. As a power solutions provider, we have served hundreds of sites throughout Canada not only earning a reputation, but also setting a standard for quality, reliability, excellence, and customer satisfaction.
We are currently recruiting an AutoCAD Technician for our Mississauga office.
• Work closely with our Power Generation team by providing technical 2D & 3D drawing support
• Create complete drawing submittals for power system projects
• Perform various technical calculations and provide technical assistance to our customers
• Provide project management assistance with tendered projects
• Provide support to our Sales Department for future project design
• Work with vendors on current projects
• Ability to effectively and efficiently work with the following software:
o Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel and Adobe
• 6 months to 1 year experience is an asset; however, new Graduates are encouraged to apply
• The ideal candidate will possess great communication and phone skills as they will be working directly with our vendors, clients and consulting engineers
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. – less