Our Government client is seeking a Senior Bilingual Editor for a 24 week contract role.
Requirements are as follows:
- Current valid enhanced security clearance
- A certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized educational institution in translation, French, linguistics, or other related field
- Experience in editing and proofreading a variety of texts such as correspondence, news releases, reports and studies, for general and specialized audiences
- Experience in comparing source-language and target-language tests
- Experience providing language-related advice
- Experience in applying and verifying the application of federal government standards to materials
- Ability to edit a French-language text
- Ability to verify a French-language target text to ensure it corresponds to the English-language original
- Two recent references (from the past 3 years)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with your resume clearly outlining the above requirements along with a copy of your security clearance no later than Thursday May 15th at 3:00PM.