Our client, a leader in the Customer Service/Call Center industry is looking to grow their team by expanding their Sales department.
If you are a motivated, energetic individual who enjoys challenges and strives to be successful – this position may be for you.
- Communicate with potential customers by phone to request orders and quote prices to persuade them to buy client products/services.
- Providing warm sales to exciting customers.
- Explain services and special promotions to customers.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and record necessary customer sale information.
- Document status of all calls indicating leads generated or leads which could not be pursued due to either disconnected phone number or lack of interest.
- Required to meet specified sales per hour.
- Responsible for resolving customer disputes/complaints as the may rise.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- High School Diploma, GED certificate or equivalent work experience desired.
- Previous telesales experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience in a call center setting.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Team player who is goal-oriented, objective driven and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
$12.50 per hour plus commission.
40-42K- potential earnings for the first year.
Comprehensive benefits package after 3 months. Client also provides excellent training and ongoing support and offers various advancements opportunities within a dynamic work environment.
If you meet all the above requirements and are serious about being a part of a winning team – forward resume to Erica Tracey.
The Pollack Group was founded in 1973 and is a Canadian owned and operated full service staffing firm. Our reputation and expertise are in...