Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 Hourly, Salary to commensurate with experience, Competitive Benefits package after 3 months.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full time 40 hours per week, Daytime, Monday - Friday
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Accounts Receivable Position – Working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Manage Accounts Receivable accounts for two related companies
- Making daily collections calls based on Aged A/R report: 61 to 90+,
- Assist customers with outstanding issues to bring accounts to closure
- Posting daily cash sheets, Posting EFT & Credit Card payments from customers, preparing daily deposits,
- A/R month end summary, Processing credit apps, and perform general office duties
- Assisting other Team members with weekly and monthly tasks as necessary
- Previous Collections experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, Communication (written and oral) and Time management skills required
- Working knowledge of monthly accounting cycles
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
- Proficient in Excel, Accounting software, QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains considered an asset.
- Completion of high school, Completion of college/ vocational or technical training
- Speak English, Read English, Write English