Our client is seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant for a 4-6 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintain HR records in SAP and other payroll systems
- Assist with onboarding processes including proper documentation and distribution of materials
- Manage absence reporting data entry for all employees
- Be responsible for all paper and electronic filing for both employee files and HR department files
- Process confidential and administrative correspondence relating to HR activities
- Provide administrative support for for recruitment activities including e-recruitment protocols, interview preparation, travel and meeting bookings, etc.
- Maintain organization charts in Microsoft Visio
- Act as the backup resource for the receptionist
- Participate as required with assigned HR Projects
- Assist and work closely with other HR team members to support overall administrative needs
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration; additional post-secondary education in HR will be considered an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an HR Department
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary; knowledge of SAP is considered a strong asset
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to organize workload in an orderly manner
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to exercise judgment on sensitive and confidential issues
Indeed - 8 months ago
Duff & Phelps Corporation (D&P) is a provider of independent financial advisory and investment banking services. The Company...