The Personnel Department is seeking an experienced Laboratory Observer to fill a full time position with on of their great clients in the Thunder Bay area. If want to flex your technical muscles then this just may be the role for you!
As a Lab Observer your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Operate equipment/techniques to identify minerals/diamonds for processing
- Process mineral samples
- Data collection and analysis
- Maintain quality assurance and compliance
- Working with team members to meet deadlines and production schedules
- Following safety measures and practices
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 year lab technician experience
- Demonstrate competence with lab processes
- Proven knowledge of MS office suite including Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Previous experience as laboratory assistant
This position requires long days working at a desk and microscope.. manual dexterity and the ability to see the full spectrum of colours is required.
The role is paying at $16/hr during the probationary period.
As a member of The Personnel Department you will be entitled to benefits, vacation pay and much more! This position is starting immediately, so don't miss your chance! Send your resume in word format quoting 'Laboratory Observer' in the subject line