Our client a leader in the automotive industry is seeking an experienced Fleet Manager to join their growing team! If you have a passion for the logistics, new technology and the automotive industry then this is the role for you!
This is a dynamic position where you will not only get to use your logistics and car experience but you will be able to utilize your management skills too!
Duties for this position will include but will not be limited to:
- Organize car fleets
- Diagnosing vehicle issues
- Managing team of 3-5 individuals
- Managing the logistics of over 200-300 vehicles daily
- Completing paperwork
- Updating information into a computer database
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- 2-5 years of Fleet Management experiences
- Proven general managerial experience
- Great multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with problem solving
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Flexible schedule
PLEASE NOTE- Driving is a requirement for this position. The successful applicant must have a valid BC Drivers License and a clean driver’s abstract.
Compensation for this position will be $40,000-$45,000 + benefits
Our client is hiring for this position immediately – Send your resume today!