One of the Leading Digital Reprographics Company who services the Oil & Gas, Energy, Construction, Design and Financial sector has an immediate opening for an Account Manager.
In this position you will be responsible for
- Growing Existing Territories through account penetration in existing client, prospecting new clients and networking within the required communities we serve.
- Manage the relationships with existing clients to secure long lasting profitable business partnerships.
- Demonstrate the products and services to clients highlighting the specific capabilities of each product to create the greatest value to the company and for the client.
- Document sales activity and report to manager success/challenges and action plans required to exceeding targets in areas related to sales growth, technology revenues, and brand awareness.
Rewards of working with this organization include:
- Competitive Base Salary ($40K to $50K aligned with experience)
- Lucrative Commissions
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Performance Incentives
- Paid expenses (Automobile, Blackberry, Client Entertainment)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Company Matched RRSP Program
- Opportunity for Advancement
Interviews are being conducted IMMEDIATELY! Please send your resume TODAY!
Since 1980, The Personnel Department has been connecting and keeping the right people with the right companies. We thank all applicants; if you would like to follow up on the progress of your resume please feel free to call 780-421-1811.