Manager, Major Gifts
Our Client, an established not-for-profit organization, is seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to act as a key member of their team. This individual will play a key role in the development and implementation of key strategic initiatives.
This role will allow you to:
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, steward and recognize major gift donors and prospects
- Liaise between multiple locations in the Lower Mainland
- Manage a large portfolio of major donors
- Develop proposals for major gift solicitation
The following qualifications will ensure you are the right fit for the role (including, but not limited to):
- University degree in a related discipline; or equivalent experience with 3 or more years recent fundraising experience at a major donor level
- Rich development background
If you are a compassionate, driven fundraising professional with an established network, we would like to hear from you. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Indeed - 22 months ago