The Peak Group of Companies Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
An exciting company to work for
Saff member (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 April 2017
The company is growing fast, which creates opportunities for employees to grow our careers and take on interesting projects.

The leadership is caring and supportive of employee development.
Great place to work, constantly innovative, exciting future with lots of growth.
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC10 April 2017
The Peak culture is work hard, but have fun doing so! Everyone's very busy - the workload is typically pretty large - but because you're treated so well and the support from the team is so strong, it's not a problem.

We have a lot of very tenured, committed managers, which we all appreciate, and we're especially aware this is a company which is going places. We all want to be part of that growth.

The partnership with Home Depot has really helped put Peak on the map, only this means the expectations for 'best in class' service delivery are very high.

Peak respects everyone's need to strike an appropriate 'work/life' balance, which is appreciated, but generally speaking I see everyone being very committed to their work, and their team.

The office is also conveniently located - lots of free parking available and we're close to shops/restaurants.
Pros
Exciting future/opportunity for growth, great location, interesting work
Cons
Access to transit is a bit limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Peak Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

The Peak Group of Companies Reviews by Job Title