The Pampered Chef Employee Reviews

Fun Job for setting your own hours
Independent Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILFebruary 22, 2016
This is a real job, if you want it to be. You can make real money...really good real money if you put your mind to it. If you want to set your own hours this is the job for you!
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
No set salary
Self employment at it's best
Owner/Operator direct sales (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 10, 2016
If setting your own hours is an important requirement for you, this is definitely a direct sales company to be a part of. The Pampered Chef team is amazing!
Transitioning to Where
Technology Team (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILNovember 17, 2015
A lot of change is taking place at The Pampered Chef. Management level is a constant rotation. Attracting and retaining talent is a problem. If joining, good luck!
Pros
They give you product. Less than they used to, but you get some.
Cons
Management is not good. Constant revolving door.
Input equals Output
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Royal Center, INOctober 6, 2015
I loved the products I sold, which made it a breeze for me to talk with customers about what the Pampered Chef offers. The more time and effort I put into my business with the Pampered Chef the better result I had with sales.
Pros
Ability to earn free products
Great company
SENIOR QA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILAugust 17, 2015
The Pampered Chef is a great company to work for with a great management team. Great co workers that work very well together. New hires are trained very well.
Part time flexible schedule
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, CTJune 4, 2015
A typical work day consisted of me answering phones, creating work orders, data entry, filing, shipping, receiving and organizing stock. The hardest part of the job was how quiet it was. I was alone in the office often. The best part of the job was the flexible hours and when the other staff came in.
good co-workers
Career Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILMay 15, 2015
Interesting but very rigid,most different company I ever worked for in my entire career. One good thing about TPC they give away a lot of there products.
Pros
Products are good
Cons
Revamped website crippled Company
Be your own boss!
Independent Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bumpass, VAApril 28, 2015
With The Pampered Chef, you can be your own boss, while managing other items, jobs and time with your family. It is very much a customer service position and probably the most enjoyable part is meeting all the new people that attend shows. The training is outstanding and they do not leave you out for the wolves. My team is great and very encouraging.
Great Work at home opportunity
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CaApril 20, 2015
I love working for this company, the awards and prizes are great and so easy to earn. I love the fact that you get what you put into it and you are able to work at your schedule.
Pros
free product
good
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, WAApril 9, 2015
Good for stay at home mothers who want to make a little money on the side. The hardest part of this job is getting people to host parties. The part that was great tho is being able to make friends.
lots of rewards and fun
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAMarch 25, 2015
I love working with The Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the income potential. The flexibility and acknowledgement are amazing. As well as money, we earn trips, jewelry and free products.
fun environment.
Flexible Schedule, Life/Work Balance, No Supervision
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Corinth, MEMarch 5, 2015
Becoming a business owner has given me some opportunities for self discipline, gaining social connection, and having fun with products I truly love and enjoy selling. Because I work a full-time job I don't always find time to promote my business or make phone calls for leads on getting another show booking but I really enjoy what I have been able to do so far.
Promotes Flexibility and Independence
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roca, NEJanuary 16, 2015
Gives you the flexibility to work at whatever level you prefer. Work independently with the support of a team.
Pros
make your own hours.
Stuck in time!
Level 2 Tech support (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJanuary 15, 2015
OK company to work for.
Most of the people that work there are stuffy! Not so much room for creativity! The most cleanest company I have ever worked for.
There proprietary software in antiquated and hard to work with!
Few good people still work there.
Pros
some good perks
Cons
stuffy
You are rewarded based on how much effort you put in. If you want to earn more you simply work more and give yourself your own pay rise.
Independent Consultant - The Pampered Chef (Current Employee) –  HomeNovember 11, 2014
Pro-activly seek cooking show bookings, initially from friends and family. Demonstrate professional quality cookware in customers homes to achieve sales and gain further cooking show bookings.
A great job if you're sociable and love food and/or cooking.
Really lovely and supportive co-workers and management teams.
It can be hard to get cooking show booking especially if you've taken a long period of time out but your manager will help you.
The products are amazing, they all come with long guarantees, some of the items have lifetime guarantees. You can use the products at home for your own cooking as well as taking them to cooking shows.
Pros
wonderful products to use at home, work as and when you want to fit in around your family or other commitments.
Cons
can be hard to get cooking show bookings
Independent Enviroment
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 14, 2014
This was a home based business I did while traveling with spouse on his military travels. It was as with anything as productive as I put into it. I was very successful at this and thrived.

The most challenging part was fact that it was Independent Employment. As with any venture like this you wear every business 'hat' possible.
The Pampered Chef
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cary North CarolinaOctober 11, 2014
The Pampered Chef is a great company with endless possibilities to advance. Co-workers are dependable, positive and supportive and working with the general public is positive and rewarding.
Self Employed
Team Leader Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2014
I was a Team Leader for The Pampered Chef. I learned to be self motivated and make my business work. The hardest part of the job was to meet my requirements. I was a tough boss to myself. I love dealing with people and it was rewarding.
Pros
being my own boss
Cons
being my own boss
Well established company offering support and many incentives
Independent Consultanat (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 17, 2014
I am able to make my own schedule and work from home. I have learned how to run my own business and be my own boss. The Pampered Chef has provided me with the tools, training and support needed to be a successful consultant.
Met a lot of local people
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Hebron, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Great people to work with

Local