Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is looking to fill a permanent position for an Accounts Receivable Clerk in the Brampton/Mississauga area. You will provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under your control.
In this role you will be carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
- Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain contact list of key accounts
- Process adjustments
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Performs others duties as required
To be successful in this role you need to have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable with 1-3 years AR and general accounting experience
- Strong systems skills with a proven ability mastering new system functions.
- A fast learner who is adaptive to change.
- A high level of initiative and a proven history delivering results.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional accuracy.
- Thrives in fast paced and demanding environments.
- Will consider a combination of skills and experience for this position.
(Apologies in advance; only those considered for an interview will be contacted)