Seven-month contract starting August 12, 2013
The OUAC is growing again! Come be part of a team that provides front-line support by phone and email to university applicants.
Located in Guelph, the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) processes applications for admission to undergraduate, law, medical, rehabilitation sciences, and teacher education programs for Ontario’s universities. The OUAC provides a progressive and supportive working environment for its employees, along with competitive wages. For further information about the OUAC, visit www.ouac.on.ca.
- Responding to a significant volume of telephone and email inquiries from applicants
- Providing various types of administrative support
- Serving internal meetings
- Working in the Reception area on a rotating basis
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; French an asset
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service/call centre environment
- Minimum one to two years of post-secondary education
- Ability to absorb and retain large amounts of information
- Effective communication skills, including patience, tact, and empathy
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter with the proven ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Disciplined, organized, and reliable work habits
Hours of Work:
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adjusted hours in December and January during peak periods
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to “Job 193” including a cover letter by email.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Located in Guelph, the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) processes applications for admission to undergraduate, law,...