A group of privately-owned businesses in the transportation industry operating in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.
In this role as Payroll and Accounts Payable Specialist working from our Mississauga facility, you will be responsible for ensuring timely completion of payroll processing for approximately 200 employees as well as the input and posting of vendor invoices. You will ensure vendor invoices have been approved in accordance with Company Policy. You will print cheques, ensure proper cost allocation, attach applicable vendor invoices and obtain the required signatures prior to distribution, and act as a backup within the finance team.
Our ideal Candidate has:
- minimum 3 – 5 years accounting experience in accounts payable
- completion of college-level accounting program
- professional accounting designation in progress.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications, with particular strength in Excel and Word
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Minimum of 2 years multi provincial payroll experience, preferably with ADP Pay at Work
- Familiar with government legislations - Federal and Provincial in Ontario, Quebec and Eastern Canada
We offer a competitive salary and a broad range of benefits,