The North 51st Group Inc. is currently hiring Retail Specialist / Merchandiser for a new upcoming retail grocery store renovation project (fixture/display installation) at Vancouver, BC.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assemble and install new retail fixtures
- Product merchandising
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and experience reading and implementing planograms and merchandising standards
- Ability to work and follow instructions and directions from supervisors in fast pace environment
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs and work in a physically demanding environment
- Highly detail oriented and focused
- Available to work on a flexible work schedule
- Valid driver’s license; own transportation
- Retail merchandising and fixturing experience
- Has own set of basic tools and safety equipment (Steel Toes)
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Send resume by email or fax to 866-545-1156 and
2. Complete the online questionnaire attached to this link: http://bit.ly/LjkACh
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.
The North 51st Group Inc. is a division of the Sunflower Group, one of the leading providers of retail execution services with over 25,000 reps across North America. The company specializes in store level merchandising, store resets, renovations, builds, display installations, maintenance, special events, and product training, in store demos and data collection.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.north51.com or www.sunflowergroup.com
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.