The North 51st Group Inc. is currently hiring energetic Retail Merchandiser for a new upcoming racking and fixture/display reset in the various departments in various Home Depot stores. Roughly 40 hours a week, overnight work.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assemble fixtures and arrange products according to plan-o-grams.
Education and Experience
- Experience in all aspects of merchandising.
- Place prices or descriptive sign on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor
- Arrange products, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories as per the plan-o-gram
- An understanding of floor plans and fixture placement drawings
- Follow instructions and directions from job supervisors and management in fast pace environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge and experience reading, interpreting and implementing plan-o-grams
- Highly detail oriented and focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Send resume by email or fax to 866-545-1156 and
2. Complete the online questionnaire attached to this link: http://bit.ly/LjkACh
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.
The North 51st Group Inc. is a division of the Sunflower Group, one of the leading providers of retail execution services with over 25,000 reps across North America. The company specializes in store level merchandising, store resets, renovations, builds, display installations, maintenance, special events, and product training, in store demos and data collection.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.north51.com or www.sunflowergroup.com