The North 51st Group Inc. is currently hiring energetic Retail Merchandiser for a new upcoming merchandising project in various Home Depot stores across Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby, BC.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Product merchandising and pricing/sequencing
Education and Experience
- Experience in all aspects of merchandising
- Ability to read and comprehend planograms
- Arrange products, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories as per the planograms
- Place price or descriptive sign on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor
- An understanding of floor plans and fixture placement drawings
- Ability to work and follow instructions and directions from supervisors
- Ability to lift up to 30-50lbs
- Detail oriented and focused
- Valid driver’s license; own transportation
- Experience with Home Depot Merchandising standards, POG’s and pricing would be an asset
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Pay rate: $15 - $20 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Day and/or Night shift; 20-30 hours per week (From Jan 7 to Jan 21, 2013)
Number of positions: 2
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Send resume by email or fax to 866-545-1156 and
2. Complete the online questionnaire attached to this link: http://bit.ly/LjkACh
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.
The North 51st Group Inc. is a division of the Sunflower Group, one of the leading providers of retail execution services with over 25,000 reps across North America. The company specializes in store level merchandising, store resets, renovations, builds, display installations, maintenance, special events, and product training, in store demos and data collection.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.north51.com or www.sunflowergroup.com