The North 51st Group Inc. is currently hiring energetic Merchandiser - Fixture Installer for a new upcoming racking and fixture/display reset in the various departments in Home Depot Dufferin & Allness. Roughly 40 hours a week, overnight work.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assemble and install new retail fixtures and racking
- Product merchandising and pricing/sequencing
Education and Experience
- Experience in or wanting to learn about retail fixture installation
- Can read, comprehend, and interpret retail store layouts
- Ability to read and comprehend planograms
- Experience in General Carpentry skills (home renovation projects, or professional projects)
- Understanding of warehouse racking assembly
- Ability to operate power tools such as impact drills and hammer drills
- Ability to work and follow instructions and directions from supervisors
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Detail oriented and focused
- Valid driver’s license; own transportation
- WHMIS and Fall Arrest certification will be required
- General carpentry skills
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- $16.00 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
Start date: December 3, 2012
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Send resume by email or fax to 866-545-1156 and
2. Complete the online questionnaire attached to this link: http://bit.ly/LjkACh
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.
The North 51st Group Inc. is a division of the Sunflower Group, one of the leading providers of retail execution services with over 25,000 reps across North America. The company specializes in store level merchandising, store resets, renovations, builds, display installations, maintenance, special events, and product training, in store demos and data collection.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.north51.com or www.sunflowergroup.com
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.