The North 51st Group Inc. is a division of the Sunflower Group, one of the leading providers of retail execution services with over 25,000 reps across North America. The company specializes in store level merchandising, store resets, renovations, builds, display installations, maintenance, special events, and product training, in store demos and data collection.
We are currently hiring for FACILITY MAINTENANCE AND SETUP STAFF for a new upcoming project.
Project Date(s): Jan 17th & Jan 18th
Following the general direction of the maintenance supervisor, staff shall perform a variety of tasks related to the installation and general upkeep of fixtures, shelving, General facilities, and equipment. Other related duties may be assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Specific assignments shall vary by individual. This list is not comprehensive.)
Responsible for the installation and maintenance of signage and stickers, as well as assisting the team in getting units ready for operation. Install and fill product dispensers or other fixtures in offices and washrooms, assemble shelves and racks, be able to lift 40-60lbs without difficulty, and be comfortable with/ on ladders. Ensures all work sites are clean and tidy.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Training & Experience (Qualifications): Facility maintenance, Janitorial services, carpentry or general merchandising/ fixture setup experience, including ‘handyman’ experience. Safety training for retail environments, especially as related to store maintenance tasks, working with fixtures, and tool usage. Prior training with commercial environments/ new store setups is a plus. WHIMS at a minimum.
Skills & Abilities:
- Effectively use a variety of standard hand and power tools.
- Follow oral and written instructions, communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Effectively self-manage time on a tight work schedule, work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to adapt to changing project needs/ assess situations to problem solve the best solution.
- Maintain work logs and work orders through a computerized system.
- Establish and maintain positive work relationships with coworkers and other workers on site.
Interested candidates are requested to:
1. Send resume by email or fax to 866-545-1156 and
2. Complete the online questionnaire attached to this link: http://bit.ly/LjkACh
If link does not work, please copy and paste it to your browser.
Please mention title and location in the subject line of your email.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.north51.com or www.sunflowergroup.com
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.