Excellent work place to work with.
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) – Rankin Inlet, NU – 28 January 2013
• Store manager of the primary department store in Rankin Inlet Nunavut, with sales over $13 million per year, which was consistently above the company’s budget and expectations.
• The store served the community through sales of vehicles (cars, trucks, snowmobiles, boats), pharmacy, retail (fashion, electronics, furniture, firearms, hardware), grocery, food service (KFC and Pizza Hut), and financial services
• Oversaw a selling area of 33,806 sq. ft. and supervised a staff of more than 70 employees. The store’s gross profit was $5.5 million per year with a contribution margin of more than $2.2 million.
• Ensured that the managers and staff working under my supervision were performing their specified job duties and providing superior customer service
• Responsible for up to 70 staff and as well provided day-to-day task lists and specific objectives to all the department Managers.
• Reviewed and approved any and all expenses from each department operating under the store.
bonuses, housing with utilities and food are all paid by the company etc.
work is in the arctic.