Position title: Merchandiser – Display Set Up
Type: 4 Week Program
Pay: $16-18 per hour
About The North 51st Group Inc.:
The North 51st Group is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for our clients directly to the people who buy them and to those that impact the moment of sale. Since 1999 North 51st has been connecting brands and customers, one experience at a time.
Overview of Role:
This position will supply merchandising support. The selected candidate will travel within an assigned region to local retailers and assist in setup and tear down of dishwasher display.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will help load and unload the dishwasher display
- Setup the dishwasher for display
- Place marketing materials and product placement cards
- Assist in cleaning and ensuring displays are presentable
- Assist in tear down and clean up after the trainer is complete with the training presentation
- Steel toe safety shoes required for this job and you must be able to provide your own
- Own vehicle, willing to travel across region
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or more repeatedly
- Must be available to work between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Term of Employment: 4 week program, commencing May 2014.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only the ones selected for an interview will be contacted.
North 51st Group is a Canada wide marketing service organization. We have dedicated field personnel in all 10 provinces. We fill the vast...