The successful candidate will partner with department managers, gain understanding of their business requirement and deliver best talents suited to meet the evolving needs of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing requirements across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent including passive job seekers across multi locations.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using internal databases, online job engines, social media, networking, and employee referrals.
- Coordinate and attend various job fairs and campus recruitment at selected universities.
- Maintain career opportunities section on company website.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Maintain and report various weekly key performance metrics such as applicants’ statistics & demographics and progress tracking of open requirements.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Conduct reference and background checks on qualified applicants.
- Prepare employment records and support onboarding process.
- Work with the Human Resources Manager to ensure North 51st conforms to government and regulatory hiring and company policy.
- Support HR administrative function including employee onboarding and retention of records.
Experience and competencies:
- 3 years’ experience in fast paced, high volume recruiting
- Strong business acumen and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to management level.
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- Self- motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must be bilingual (French)
Please visit our website at www.north51.com to apply.
North 51st is a privately held national retail marketing company, founded in 1999. We are a full service retail marketing support company...