As a Senior Market Analyst, you will be the main liaison between Nielsen and our Consumer Packaged Goods clients. You will add value through a strong understanding of client needs and providing them with the products, services and analytical insights that will help them achieve their business goals. The successful candidate will have experience and/or knowledge in working with data and performing analysis and you will be responsible for providing the client with analyses, interpretations and presentations of research data.
- Marketing, sales or category management experience, industry knowledge
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline (Marketing, Business, Commerce, Consumer Studies)
- Proven analytical experience is essential along with the ability to turn analysis into insights
- Demonstrated problem solving and relationship management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client centricity
- Understanding of Nielsen products and services an asset
- Experience presenting to clients
- Strong technical skills with strong proficiency in Excel
Whether our clients are eyeing markets in the next town or across continents, we understand the importance of knowing what consumers watch...