Nielsen Media provides insights and understanding across all media platforms and helps clients make critical decisions, stay ahead of their competition, achieve maximum efficiency and realize business potential.
As a Product Manager, you will lead and manage assigned Nielsen Media products, including participation in driving strategic initiatives, and liaise with the Applications Development, Operations and Client Development organizations to ensure successful product launch and execution, driving profitable revenue and cost leadership, developing strategic plans. You will also manage all supplier relationships.
- Post secondary degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5 years work experience in marketing related field or product management
- Strong technical skills with excellent attention to detail is a must
- Project management and technical writing skills preferred
- Understanding of marketing issues faced by the Broadcasting and Advertising industries and how research is used to address them
- Excellent communication, organizational and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities
- Client focused, internal and external
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in creating product business plans preferred
- MSOffice and Media/Advertising Information Services experience preferred, including both digital and traditional media
- Understanding of Nielsen Media products and services an asset
Indeed - 6 months ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...