The New England Center for Children

The New England Center for Children Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Work Environment
Student Teaching (Former Employee), Concord, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: tuition reimbursment
Cons: low pay
I received my Masters Degree through NECC. They are a great school to work for if you are interested in pursuing a career in Special Education and ABA.
Educational Environment for Students and Teachers
Therapist (Current Employee), MAOctober 28, 2014
Students and teachers mutually learn from each other during the day. I learned new methods of teaching and behavior management techniques. I worked as a member of a team to collaborate about educational and social programs for students. I enjoy my job everyday.
productive and fun
Speech therapist, (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZNovember 7, 2013
i started my day with going over answering any questions I had from the case managers regarding the students. then I go for a tour in teh classroom see the kids if there is any new issue raised up by the teachers. if I scedule any assessment I start with it, reviewing reports, had individaul sessions for some kids. I enjoy visiting all kids daily. the hard time in teh day if we have more than three assessment and they needs reports in short time. my supervisor is fantastic and I learned a lot from him
Amazing but challenging
Intern (Former Employee), Southborough, MAMarch 6, 2012
NECC was truly a positive experience where everyone was friendly, helpful and intelligent. I learned a lot but it was very challenging working with some children and required a lot of patience.

About The New England Center for Children

The New England Center for Children is a private, nonprofit autism research and education center dedicated to our mission: to – Read more