Warehouse Manager – GTA
As a premiere recruitment agency specializing in Warehouse & Logistics, the National Job Agency only places highly qualified candidates in temp, temp-to-hire, and permanent positions.
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced and reliable Warehouse Manager.
Please email us your resume with relevant work experience.
The general responsibilities for the Warehouse Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the general productivity of the warehouse and its compartments including inventory, freight, returns, receiving, parcels, and transfers.
- Guiding compartment team leaders
- Ensuring the accuracy of inventory and recordkeeping, timeliness of shipping and receiving orders
- Training new staff
- Enforcing health and safety according to provincial and federal standards
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Minimum 5 years in a managerial or supervisory role
- Speak, read, and write in English; other languages an asset
- High school diploma, or equivalent; business degree an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, OutLook
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Work standing on feet for long periods of time
- Forklift certification
- Work long hours, early morning, weekends, and late nights if necessary
- Basic bookkeeping skills an asset
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits of Using Our Agency:
The National Job Agency helps you find the right job with no initial costs to you, including:
- Providing free and comprehensive career help, including resume critique and interview preparation
- Setting up interviews/meetings for you
To sign up for an interview, please submit your resume detailing your relevant work experience and qualifications for this position.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.