Experienced Shipping & Logistics Manager Wanted
As a premiere recruitment agency specializing in Warehouse & Logistics, the National Job Agency only places highly qualified candidates in temp, temp-to-hire, and permanent positions.
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced and reliable Shipping and Logistics Manager who can ensure the efficiency of shipping operations for a distribution centre.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating data on all vendors, suppliers, outside and inside clients
- Supervising all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Management of inventory and stores
- Handling all internal, domestic and international documentation (way bills and invoices)
- Check and record all items loaded for shipments
- Posting, calculating, closing and forwarding to relevant departments
- Working with other departments as required
- Loading orders onto trucks if necessary
- Office clerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Relevant computer skills
- Professional demeanor
- Some physical labour involved
- Forklift certification
Benefits of Using Our Agency:
The National Job Agency helps you find the right job with no initial costs to you, including:
- Providing free and comprehensive career help, including resume critique and interview preparation
- Setting up interviews/meetings for you
To sign up for an interview, please submit your resume detailing your relevant work experience and qualifications for this position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.