The Mortgage Centre

The Mortgage Centre Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The mortgage centre
Mortgage Agent (Current Employee), London, ONNovember 25, 2013
Pros: set your own hours and who you did bus. with.
Cons: no steady paycheck
I worked from home ,went to customers houses for all appointments.Not often but sometimes they came to my house.A very ecconicaly satisfy job.
Mortgage Assistant
Assistant/Secretary (Current Employee), 9078 LeslieAugust 6, 2013
Pros: can work at home
Cons: no fix hours
As a typical Assistant/ Secretary, I do paperworks and underwrite every given documents of client for different deals. I contact clients, lenders and lawyers on a day to day basis. Will submit clients documents on a system called Filogix and to lenders as well.
My co-workers are very nice and very easy to approach. But only this is that my "boss" is – more... not giving me a fixed hours to work. – less
Commissioned self employed Mortgage Broker
Mortgage Broker (Former Employee), Parksville, BCNovember 14, 2012
Pros: independant
Cons: commission based
This career offered challanges in the real estate market by processing mortgages for all types of home buyers
Good place to work, very flexible company.
Administration Manager (Current Employee), Mildenhall, ENGAugust 9, 2013
Pros: very flexible
Dealing with customers and Mortgage Companies on a daily basis on the phone and also when they come into the office. I work on computers most of the day inputting information to process applications. Also dealing with confidential information. My job is quite involved and there is a lot of chasing clients and companies for information and advise.
My – more... immediate boss is very approachable, he is a very friendly person and quite easy to work with.
I enjoy hard work and enjoy advising clients when their mortgages are agreed and they are ready to complete to move on to their new properties. – less