The Mortgage Centre

The Mortgage Centre Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This position was very exciting working with the toughest mortgage clients
Mortgage Agent Sub-Franchise Owner (Former Employee), Orangeville, OntarioAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: strictly commissioned sales
I thoroughly enjoyed this position as it gave me an opportunity to work with the worst possible credit scenarios and working cooperatively with my clients gaining them the mortgage that best suited their situation.

The position was very rewarding and I am happy to say I provided hundreds of clients with a mortgage who did not believe they would ever – more... know the excitement of home ownership.

Management was extremely helpful and supportive within this company, and all other representatives were always there to give a helpful hand. – less
Professional training
Licensed Mortgage Agent (Current Employee), Bolton, ONJune 18, 2014
Enjoy my position , meet new clients and biuld relationships
Family Mortgage Brokers
Broker (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: learning opportunity
Cons: mangement restricted products and process
Full learning of banking products, specifications, capabilities and unique and creative applications
Developing collaborative industry partners to generate leads, referrals and sales
Qualifying and processing customer and Company information into a client proposal
The mortgage centre
Mortgage Agent (Current Employee), London, ONNovember 25, 2013
Pros: set your own hours and who you did bus. with.
Cons: no steady paycheck
I worked from home ,went to customers houses for all appointments.Not often but sometimes they came to my house.A very ecconicaly satisfy job.
Mortgage Assistant
Assistant/Secretary (Current Employee), 9078 LeslieAugust 6, 2013
Pros: can work at home
Cons: no fix hours
As a typical Assistant/ Secretary, I do paperworks and underwrite every given documents of client for different deals. I contact clients, lenders and lawyers on a day to day basis. Will submit clients documents on a system called Filogix and to lenders as well.
My co-workers are very nice and very easy to approach. But only this is that my "boss" is – more... not giving me a fixed hours to work. – less
Commissioned self employed Mortgage Broker
Mortgage Broker (Former Employee), Parksville, BCNovember 14, 2012
Pros: independant
Cons: commission based
This career offered challanges in the real estate market by processing mortgages for all types of home buyers