The Minery Ltd. is seeking a Project Co-ordinator to join our growing team. This role requires a person who is prepared to continually push the envelope from a speed, quality and customer service perspective. The individual strives to enhance and optimize the client’s online experience and is relentless when it comes to communication with our Clients.
- Communication and Relationship Management
o Meet with Project team on a daily basis to review daily activity “to do” list.
o Meet weekly with Client’s team.
o Manage direct communication with Client.
o Manage day–to-day quality management process within the Project.
o Prepare end of day report to summarize daily activities.
o Quality activities including: requests, revisions and ticketing process.
o Champion the Quality Check process within the team.
o Provide feedback on quality process and develop a plan of action.
o Provide training to Client as required.
o Provide feedback at regular improvement meetings with Team
o Implement the enhancements.
o Prepare a plan for Tutorials within the Client’s site.
o Identify who, what, why, when, where and why.
o Organize and execute the plan.
o Prepare for Audit Process for Client.
o Implement and manage all aspects of an Audit Process.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to finish a project in a defined timeframe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- A university degree at the Bachelor’s level.
- Two years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Experience in managing projects at a national level.
- A functional knowledge of the French language is a must.
- French fluency and translation skills would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
The Minery Ltd. emerged from the need to help modern day companies find a way to connect all of the moving parts related to their people in...