The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

Great stepping stone
Human Resource/Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA9 January 2017
No room for advancement and lacking communication between management and employees. Employee reviews are 3 to 4 months late and management has a tendency to point the finger at each other -no accountability.
Pros
Corporate Campus environment
Cons
Benefits and lack of advancement
Loved it!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Texas20 January 2017
This was an outstanding place to work and enjoyed every aspect of my job. Very lean organization and learned more as a result than other places I've ever worked. Senior leadership is always available.

Work hours could be long sometimes, but worth it. Was able to make a difference in staff morale, client appreciation increased, and loved the travel.
Pros
Senior leaders, client colleagues and staff
Cons
Benefits too high
Company could do better for employees
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 October 2016
Over all this company is on the cheap. Benefits are bare and just cover what law requires. Management will sugar coat and then back away from original offering
Pros
not positive their are any
Cons
Zreo perks no comp on anything
don't do it
clerk (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NY15 January 2016
This company is only good if you are just starting in the work force for the first time! The pay isn't good. the Vacation time is only 5 days for the whole year. what can you do with that which is nothing! it took two years to get a raise and it wasn't even worth it. health coverage is very expensive. no room for growth or anything. Operating manager doesn't explain anything to you till after the fact.co-workers are childish, site managers are secretive and don't share when there is a new position available.
Pros
if your just starting out and need a job
Cons
health care will put you out of your home, vacation time is the worst
Only if you need a job
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA20 February 2017
Worked in shipping receiving department. Job just sorting and delivery. Manipulative management. Associates very protective of positions. Leaving was the best part of the job,
Pros
having a job
Cons
Management that could care less
Dont work for TMG
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA4 March 2017
Overall a horrific experience, management did not deliver on what was promised for the position and did not properly train any new hires. Would not recommend working for them.
Pros
Absolutely none
Offered False Promises. Management is Deceptive & misleading
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2015
This must be the worst Outsourcing company in NYC.

No growth. No Help or assistance to transfer or move to other sites to better myself. They have very low wages. They lied to me for 3 years. Promising raises and upward mobility. I stayed thinking and hoping something wonderful was going to happen. Same Salary same position. They just use you.
Pros
small staff, small department, small unit
Cons
Managers lack peoples skills, No Professional Development for the staff
employees are lucky to even have a job, this pace is by far the worst
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 December 2016
not a good company to work for, management cares more about the money they get as suppose to the workers, I cant wait to leave this place
Pros
Cons
all
Mastery of Office Services such as; shipping and receiving mail, packages, Filing, Delivering, interoffice, certified mail, copy center, and etc.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 December 2016
Responsibilities were to make sure everything was in order, packages and mail get delivered on time, Personal or important mail get shipped out, receiving packages and shipping them out, etc.
My team I supervised was great
Mail Service Site Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA23 December 2016
I enjoyed my position and the experience that I received. Now I can take my experience somewhere else. The company doesn't do a lot for the employees.
One of the worst experiences of my career
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  New York, NY25 January 2014
Senior management will lie to your face while smiling and sticking you. An HR department that is probably the worst I have ever dealt with at any level. It amazed me everyday how clueless these people were. Staff work hard everyday, are promised raises and four months after management swore up and down that a raise was coming in a few weeks, FOUR months later nothing. I couldnt get out of there faster. My direct boss was a great guy, tried hard, but when management is clueless about employee morale or just doesnt care, it is a lose for everyone. I would warn everyone to skip over any job posting for this third rate company. I only gave them one star because you are forced to choose one. I would have given no stars if possible. Probably the worst job I ever had in my life. Hated it every day. I am at a loss as to how any company could treat their employees this badly. Sad. Thats all I can say. Run. Run fast from this motley crew.
Horrible place
ENDORSEMENTS (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO6 July 2016
Horrible in every way possible. The actual vacation is one week for the 1st 6 years and it's a revolving door. If you don't have a 95% with 80 produced a day they don't CARE your out the door. On to the next poor person. I was told to slow down because the quality was what was important. That's not true I was only given one warning and that was all 3 weeks later gone. No chance of any promotion EVER!!! They want 97% period.
Pros
Cons
just don't go there
The Worst!
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA2 July 2014
A typical day at work is waiting for the Fed Ex and UPS staff to deliver packages, which are logged in. Boring most of the day sitting around waiting for people to pick up packages. We also stocked supplies and paper. Once again, boring. I learned not to ever call director's or executives, this is why they have ea's. The ea's are the pits, they lie on you to keep their noses clean. They also have a false sense of authority. Everyone knows they are an "assistant" and that is it. Co-workers constantly make mistakes and everyone passes the ball. Most enjoyable part of the day was hearing how the manager was going to take us to lunch for doing such a good job, as he promised. We all knew this was never going to happen.
Pros
I cannot think of any.
Cons
Low pay, awful benefits, negative working conditions, management is a joke.
Excellent opportunity to learn new things about insurance industry.
Support Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX15 August 2015
I worked for The Millennium Group for their client, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, in Dallas TX. I enjoyed providing support, customer service, to Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants. It was rewarding work processing excellent new business submissions for the CSR to rate and UW to quote, while gaining a reputation for providing excellent quality work. I also made changes to existing policies, and performed other post issuance tasks, and I appreciated the variety of work. This position involved heavy data entry, of which I am proficient, and I was able to utilize my Microsoft Office computer experience.

Please note that my rating at the top of this page, for the most part, reflects the location/office where I worked in Dallas. As far as the company as a whole, I have not worked for them in any other locations, and have no other experiences to compare this experience to.
Pros
Free holiday lunch, and occasional fun team building activities.
Cons
Medical benefits were not good, and minimal vacation/sick days provided.
Productive, Managing Receptionist and Mail Services
Administrative Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA30 January 2015
Ensure that Receptionist and Mail Services are maintaining job expection while performing great customer services. Learning the process of mail services for companies. Minimum management guidance. Didn't deal with co-workers at this level. Hardest part of job was the communication and training coming from management level. Enjoyable part of the job with the excitement from the staff and being able to work with great people that loved you as a manager.
Pros
great pay/benefits
Cons
poor training/commute to job
Dead end job with nowhere to go but down!
Claims Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Novato, CA22 February 2013
*Ridiculous low pay by this office support contractor
*1 week vacation for the first 5 years, 3 days sick leave total
*Little to no room for advancement (some employees grandfathered in with much better package)
*No avenue for new hires to EVER be rewarded with package of grandfathered in employees
*This creates a environment of haves/have nots , leading to dysfunction and people feeling under valued
*Single vision approach...cheaper,cheaper,cheaper
*Communication from management inconsistent and demeaning
*Obsession with tracking numbers to validate their existence
*End of year review and reward hard to understand. You could get a 5 star review and a raise that didn't come close to your value
*Each year with cost of living you fall further behind

This company's sole purpose is to come in and replace full time parent company employees with a far less qualified and compensated employee. Unfortunately this is the role of "contractor"
in our workplace today. When everything becomes about the cost and not the value, everyone loses.
Pros
it's a job if you need one
Cons
it's only a job if you need one
Good place to get experience
Support Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 June 2015
Good place to get office work experience and the work is pretty easy. Rules seem to change constantly and apply only to certain people. Management could use training in communication and leadership skills.
Pros
Decent pay, weekends and holidays off, easy work
Cons
Poor benefits, not much room for growth, constant rule changes, poor ethics in management
Horrible benefits and no growth
Lead Intercept Clerk (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NY13 December 2012
If your looking for something to just use up time till you finish school or find something better, or get your feet wet in the working world then this company is ok for you. But the benefits are ridiculous, salary and pay raise is no good, vacation packages are no good, and is just not the most pleasant company to work for.
Pros
experience
Cons
salary, vacation, growth, management, uniforms
Not a very pleasant workplace now
Office Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NY25 February 2012
I worked at the location where I am at now for almost 5 years.
The manager and "supervisor" are very lousy.
I won't recommend working here for a career. If you want to advance I would head back to school for something else.
Pros
good pay for when you are going to school
Cons
too many rules and bosses, plus no raises what so ever
They wer not honest about benefits.
(Contractor) / Genzyme Sanofi (Current Employee) –  framingham, ma11 August 2015
Penny pinchers, cheap, lousy insurance vacation benefits. Do not know procedures in the company they represent and do not want to find out. Have no idea of what is required for the job being done.

2.5