THE MILLENNIUM GROUP

Good co-workers
Benefits can be better
Great Company
Office Services Lead (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: healthcare
Great Company
Co-workers help you and it is team effort
Lots of advancement
The Worst Company I Ever Worked For!
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: time off, benefits, overworked, underpaid, managment
Working for TMG destroyed both my professional and personal lives.

The managers do not care about their employees and their benefits are not the greatest. I was first assigned to a prison environment where I was treated like an animal and was overworked and underpaid. Then when I reassigned to work with younger employees who act like a bunch of children – more... and I was recently reassigned to a third site where I was overworked and underpaid.

The Millennium Group's Human Resources is not the greatest either. They made me wait 4 weeks before I was officially hired, 9 months before I started receiving benefits and 7 months before actually getting a raise and retroactive which may never show up. Having just 5 vacation days and 3 sick days does not allow me any real vacation time and had to use most of my time battling to save my apartment, which I had to leave in 2014 because I was underpaid and fell behind on rent and bills. I also saw my personal life and relationship with friends and family become destroyed because you can't survive on the low pay, non-caring work environment and how people take advantage of people.

I almost became homeless and was forced to move to someone else's house, just to start over and yet management does not care about it's employees. I sometimes feel like I am their slave. Come on. It is a steady paycheck. But if you are going to someone a lot of responsibilities, pay them properly!

The Millennium Group must have known how desperate I was to return to work and so, they hired me. I give them credit for that. Other than that, I am very unhappy with my time there because there is no growth, no opportunity to advance and my years of experience are all a big joke to them! – less
Potential for more
Anonymous (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 13, 2014
Potential to become a leader in the outsourcing industry given the right management in place.
The Worst!
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: i cannot think of any.
Cons: low pay, awful benefits, negative working conditions, management is a joke.
A typical day at work is waiting for the Fed Ex and UPS staff to deliver packages, which are logged in. Boring most of the day sitting around waiting for people to pick up packages. We also stocked supplies and paper. Once again, boring. I learned not to ever call director's or executives, this is why they have ea's. The ea's are the pits, they lie – more... on you to keep their noses clean. They also have a false sense of authority. Everyone knows they are an "assistant" and that is it. Co-workers constantly make mistakes and everyone passes the ball. Most enjoyable part of the day was hearing how the manager was going to take us to lunch for doing such a good job, as he promised. We all knew this was never going to happen. – less
Not a company for any kind of financial growth. No PTO time.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 6, 2014
Pros: work is not stressful, very simple mailroom duties.
Cons: low pay, difficult co-workers, no career growth in arizona and terrible medical benefits/no pto time.
A typical day at work is waiting 2 hours for UPS/Fed to show up and for the mail courier.
Thank you for your time and effort to get a chance to work with you.
Mail room Clerk (Former Employee), New York CityApril 26, 2014
It's a great opportunity to build a foundation with you and learn something new. This way we can get back on track and my own two feet as well.
An Excellent Company To Hone My Management Skills.
Site Supervisor/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Tinton Falls, NJApril 25, 2014
Supervised 8+ staff; i.e., evaluations, training, staff meetings, timesheets, disciplinary actions
Implemented new shipping and administrative procedures that supported 300+ employees
Responsible for shipping and mailings internationally and domestic which included packages, insurable items/goods, etc.
Handled Bills of Lading, certified mail, packing – more... slips
Interacted with UPS, FedEX, United States Post Office, all levels of management while on-site at various clients
Coordinated on location mail operations for high-profile clients and businesses
Managed on-site office relocations ensuring smooth transition and quick set-up for efficient working conditions
Created spreadsheets in Excel for invoicing purposes and monthly mailroom reports monitoring production, new products, and inspections – less
disfunctional workplace and upper management
Copy Center Lead (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 2, 2014
Pros: opportunity to be creative and help provide assist clients w/projects
Cons: no structure very unorganized
A typical day at work is chaotic, starts with checking emails and completing jobs that come in through email, with very strict print on demand deadlines an rush jobs while assisting clients who walk into the copy center.
management Is very isolated from the copy center and co-workers, poor communication, not proactive in problem solving.
Co- workers – more... are not team oriented, very distractive, not motivated and divided.
Most enjoying part of my job is that I have creative freedom.
The hardest part of mu job is responding copier issues with they need servicing and are not working. – less
Honestly TERRIBLE!
Office Services (Former Employee), Ofallon, moMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free gym, scheduled breaks, cafeteria
Cons: all the people, lack of knowledge
When I returned from lunch on my first day everyone was surprised I had returned. They said most people walk out on their first day. I thought they were just over exaggerating but after sticking it out a while, I realized how miserable all of us were. My manager was the most negative ignorant SOB I've ever met! Complained about everything he had to – more... do even tho it was his job. The job itself isn't too bad. No training, no direction at all, no one seems to be on the same page. Different answers from all management and not one of them the correct answer. Not organized, not nice people, not enough pay. They do have a free gym....so I've heard.....no one ever showed me around anywhere. Cafeteria food is expensive, but convinent and good. There are 3 different shifts so they do try to make it work for you. Best part was at the end of the day, no part of the job went home with me. – less
One of the worst experiences of my career
Rather not say (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2014
Senior management will lie to your face while smiling and sticking you. An HR department that is probably the worst I have ever dealt with at any level. It amazed me everyday how clueless these people were. Staff work hard everyday, are promised raises and four months after management swore up and down that a raise was coming in a few weeks, FOUR months – more... later nothing. I couldnt get out of there faster. My direct boss was a great guy, tried hard, but when management is clueless about employee morale or just doesnt care, it is a lose for everyone. I would warn everyone to skip over any job posting for this third rate company. I only gave them one star because you are forced to choose one. I would have given no stars if possible. Probably the worst job I ever had in my life. Hated it every day. I am at a loss as to how any company could treat their employees this badly. Sad. Thats all I can say. Run. Run fast from this motley crew. – less
Temp for UNFCU (Former Employee), Queens, NYDecember 21, 2013
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry.
• Data enter invoices for payment within specified timeframes mandated by terms and conditions
• Process backup reports after data entry
• Maintain general ledger.
• Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers.
• Resolve discrepancies – more... through direct contact with vendors.
• Review all corporate Visa Accounts and employee travel expense reports for accuracy; ensure that all journal entries contain thorough supporting documentation. – less
Terrible work experience
Office Service Associate (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJDecember 15, 2013
Pros: mon -fri schedule
Cons: management, pay, benefits, vacation
Very childish & unprofessional. Company is insensitive & uncaring, this is a go nowhere job with horrible management on all levels. it's a fairly simple job but management makes it impossible to deal with.
Nice Coworkers
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 21, 2013
Enjoy the people I work with. great Location and flexible with hours
I worked at a company called Hoectst Corp in Somerset .NJ
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee), Edison, NJNovember 16, 2013
Pros: supervised a group of five young people out of school getting to know them was great.
Cons: full benefits
Maintained and stored records for clients and serviced the Lanier 7365 and 6755 copiers. After two years got promoted to Mail room Supervisor. The growth in the job was the most enjoyable thing to me and it was nothing hard about it.
Very unorganized
Service Support Representative (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 13, 2013
Pros: not on the phone
Cons: everything else
Management is terrible. Processes are harder then they should be. Training is terrible.
Great Work Atmosphere
Kevin Smith, Supervisor (Current Employee), Shelton, CTNovember 13, 2013
A typical day at work finds me receiving and distributing the daily mail and courier parcels to individual employees. I report directly to the Facilities Manager who oversees my day to day operations. I mostly work alone, and enjoy the people I work with indirectly.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Talent Acquistion - Candidate Care (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2013
A typical day at work would be me working directly with our recruiters to make sure that our candidates have the smoothest, possible experience with applying for our company.
It was okay
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), los angelesOctober 23, 2013
A great place to learn about people skills and customer service.
Great Team Environment
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great co-workers.
Cons: advancement
Scanned and documented all incoming packages from various couriers. Retrieved signatures from all expecting recipients, using hand-held palm pilots. Scanned and weighed all outgoing USPS mail, using Pitney Bowes DM100i Digital Desktop Mailing System.
Generated reports for internal and external assessment.
Enjoyed coming to work. Great team environment – more... with great co-workers – less