The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

Horrible place
ENDORSEMENTS (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO6 July 2016
Horrible in every way possible. The actual vacation is one week for the 1st 6 years and it's a revolving door. If you don't have a 95% with 80 produced a day they don't CARE your out the door. On to the next poor person. I was told to slow down because the quality was what was important. That's not true I was only given one warning and that was all 3 weeks later gone. No chance of any promotion EVER!!! They want 97% period.
Pros
Cons
just don't go there
Horrible Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC28 March 2016
If your White you have a good chance to make it; but if you black! Run fast, especially at the management level,

They have no business savvy, a bunch of knuckle dragging punks pretending to be professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not much good to say.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO4 March 2016
-Will hire ANYBODY who has tapped on a computer therefore your work environment will be chaotic, and dramatic for no reason. A few too many unstable people in the building.
-Management is only useful with time cards. Very sneaky, and conniving. I was warned, and didn't listen before setting foot here, smh.
-It would be cheaper to get insurance elsewhere.
-The left hand doesn't know what the might hand is doing... EVER.

Bottom lne the pay is it worth the constant stress.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Environment, training, management
management is horrroble. They go for people who are ONLY recommended and they don't even check their background.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA2 March 2016
They ask for requirements that other people who work there DO NOT HAVE such as high school diploma. HR doesn't do anything with complaints.
I DO NOT RECOMMENDED
don't do it
clerk (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NY15 January 2016
This company is only good if you are just starting in the work force for the first time! The pay isn't good. the Vacation time is only 5 days for the whole year. what can you do with that which is nothing! it took two years to get a raise and it wasn't even worth it. health coverage is very expensive. no room for growth or anything. Operating manager doesn't explain anything to you till after the fact.co-workers are childish, site managers are secretive and don't share when there is a new position available.
Pros
if your just starting out and need a job
Cons
health care will put you out of your home, vacation time is the worst
poor management, no job advancement, overworked & underpaid
Office Service Associate (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO7 January 2016
lack of leadership & knowledge hender the workflow and lack of manpower makes everybody job harder , running of entire floor and mailroom. took no breaks and no lunch sometimes get done after i was suppose to be off don't get paid for it
Pros
Cons
bad heath plan, horrbile vacation time
not people friendly
Mailroom/ Service Center Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 January 2016
They're a bunch of hypocrites that do not care about your well being at the job and just basically let you rot until you quit.
Cant stand them at all.
Pros
friendship with other workers
Cons
All of the above
Offered False Promises. Management is Deceptive & misleading
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2015
This must be the worst Outsourcing company in NYC.

No growth. No Help or assistance to transfer or move to other sites to better myself. They have very low wages. They lied to me for 3 years. Promising raises and upward mobility. I stayed thinking and hoping something wonderful was going to happen. Same Salary same position. They just use you.
Pros
small staff, small department, small unit
Cons
Managers lack peoples skills, No Professional Development for the staff
Lack of orginization
Trustee / Executor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA1 December 2015
Needs a better communication base along with a set of principles to follow. That is all I can Say about that. Have a nice day
Easy tasks, not much work, equipment helps with a lot, etc.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL21 October 2015
I come in and i clock in, i check the building on all floors to see if they need paper. If they do then i stock it from the storage closet pushing 6 boxes at a time (each box of paper weighs 50 lbs) to fill the designated areas up with paper and then i collect all the empty boxes for employees who need them or i break them down to put them with recycling. I sort, distribute, and collect mail from all outlets (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.) i sign packages out to employees and put them into the system, i email persons that packages arrived for. I send out a pouch with classified information and checks/bonds, i get the tracking number and email to all the big bosses after i seal it up and lock then send it through UPS. i get boxes and envelopes for people sending out packages who dont have that available to them. At the end of the day the packages that weren't picked up by employees i lock them up until the next day so no one can steal them or misplace them.
Pros
easy work, get a work out, equipment helps
Cons
Lazy manager
They will steal your time while they make the big bucks
Offices Services Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 September 2015
I started as a mail clerk back in 2013 in BNY 101 Barclay. TMG don't deserve the management that work there. They soon realized my potential and moved me to 200 park.
They don't care how good you are, you are stuck on the same and that's should be your spot for the next 5-20 years because they have a good friend that is old enough to retire and don't want to retire. Instead of preparing you for the future, they try to find a way to get rid of you quick before you realize that they wont give you a raise. Don't even dream of management under these circumstances. Hostile work environment, fight to get paid the overtime they promised you they would pay, they ignore your efforts. Don't even try to complaint against a manager, they see you as an expendable piece, you are nothing and you can easily be replaced.
A huge problem with TMG is the fact that is an outsource company that in most cases decide to keep some employees of the former administration that mostly see you as an invader, they cause hostility and see you as the reason why their friends were terminated and their wages lowered.
I worked at TMG as a mail clerk making 10.00 they soon moved me to a new spot that was higher paying (11.00/hr) but I got stuck on that same salary ever since, I never got a raise, never got any motivation, I grew sour until finally terminating relationships with TMG.

Tipical Work day
101 Barclay: Started shift at 8:00AM would receive the mail together with another 7 (back then) mail clerks, sort the mail depending to which location they were going, then sort those going to 101 barclay then
  more... distribute it. Really that was the normal routine 3 times a day except for some special cases where some departments had a big day and needed a pick up at their mailbox, and obviously the entire crew talking.

200 Park
I was moved here 6 months since I started working for TMG. My position was the closer, I would set up the day for the morning crew. There were 3 starting hours 7AM 8Am and my spot 9AM-6PM A typical day would involve setting up meetings with drinks and anything else they requested like whiteboards, etc. Walk around the floor making sure everything is in order and that the kitchens were well supplied, checking the inventory for reorder, supplying the kitchens as needed, collecting recyclables, collecting bins for shredding, and in my case printing out the schedule for the meetings of the next day for the morning crew.

If you are thinking working here, it's easy to get in, however, you should keep in mind that this is a temporary position to make money while you look for something else.
Pros
free food at some locations via the client's meetings
Cons
poor management, blind management, hostile work environment, low pay, likely not to get paid overtime, favoritism, dead end
Excellent opportunity to learn new things about insurance industry.
Support Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX15 August 2015
I worked for The Millennium Group for their client, Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, in Dallas TX. I enjoyed providing support, customer service, to Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants. It was rewarding work processing excellent new business submissions for the CSR to rate and UW to quote, while gaining a reputation for providing excellent quality work. I also made changes to existing policies, and performed other post issuance tasks, and I appreciated the variety of work. This position involved heavy data entry, of which I am proficient, and I was able to utilize my Microsoft Office computer experience.

Please note that my rating at the top of this page, for the most part, reflects the location/office where I worked in Dallas. As far as the company as a whole, I have not worked for them in any other locations, and have no other experiences to compare this experience to.
Pros
Free holiday lunch, and occasional fun team building activities.
Cons
Medical benefits were not good, and minimal vacation/sick days provided.
They wer not honest about benefits.
(Contractor) / Genzyme Sanofi (Current Employee) –  framingham, ma11 August 2015
Penny pinchers, cheap, lousy insurance vacation benefits. Do not know procedures in the company they represent and do not want to find out. Have no idea of what is required for the job being done.
Pros
Good place to get experience
Support Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 June 2015
Good place to get office work experience and the work is pretty easy. Rules seem to change constantly and apply only to certain people. Management could use training in communication and leadership skills.
Pros
Decent pay, weekends and holidays off, easy work
Cons
Poor benefits, not much room for growth, constant rule changes, poor ethics in management
Great Place to work to grow your career
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Tinton Falls NJ25 May 2015
Top Management is excellent, growing company that cares about their employees. Great opportunity to take additional training and grow your career if you are willing to take the next step.
Pros
Great Work Life Balance, teamwork
Busy
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SC6 May 2015
This was very fast past job. I enjoyed meeting different people and putting those people to work. I met many friends through this job.
It's an ok job
Office Services Staff Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NY18 March 2015
It has it's ups and down. The management is a cross between the 3 stooges and shark tank. They will get on you for everything that is not in your circle. But other than that, it's a job that can pay bills.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No growth
Terrible Place To Work
Service Support Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO27 February 2015
The only thing they care about is how much work they can get out of you. They set you up to fail by providing poor training and high expectations. The health insurance is poor, but better than nothing at all. HR is extremely slow in responding to any questions or issues you have. They only allow 3 sick days a year, which is very unreasonable, and when you use them up, you have to use your vacation days if you need to take time off for doctor or dentist visits. Speaking of vacation days - you have to work there 6 years before you can get 2 weeks. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Business is Good
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  YouTube at San Bruno3 February 2015
Lots of work, but you have the tools to get it done. The most enjoyable part of the job is working at the YouTube office. There is always cool things happening and so much to learn and do!
Pros
Free food and gym
Cons
Lots of red tape
Good People
Internal Messenger (Current Employee) –  New York, NY1 February 2015
I've been there for a few years. People is good & so is environment. Good job security also which is good of course. Pay is decent.

2.6