The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

Good stepping stone to get into management positions.
Mailroom Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJ22 August 2017
Working as a Mailroom Supervisor for The Millennium Group has been a great learning experience. The position is great for anyone looking to breakthrough into the field of management because it allows you to improve upon the character skills needed to be an effective and efficient leader.
A great company to work for
Publications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT22 August 2017
I've worked here for almost about a year, and I love it. It's a great place to work for if you are looking to balance both home, school, and work life.
Pros
Relaxed environment, consistent workload
Cons
Benefits are EXPENSIVE
Contractor perspective - No contact once job completed
Senior IT Project Manager, Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX5 August 2017
I worked with them but when I turned down a full time job after successfully completing my assignment I never heard from them again. Once they stop making money from placing you and you determine its not a good fit, they drop you. Your only value is a means to their end with little importance place on your professional career as well.
Pros
Average Contract Placement
Cons
No follow-up or attempt to place going forward
productive and fun atmosphere
EUS Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX10 July 2017
a typical day was to come in get your work done get your numbers and relax by the end of the day... i learned various tool s to use throughout the company and the work culture there was amazing.
awesome place to work
Data migration associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA6 June 2017
millennium group was very fair on hours, very understanding for time off, if you want an awesome place to work see if millennium group has work in your area. you definitely wont regret it
Pros
fair hours, understanding with unexpected time off
It can always be better
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Livingston, NJ30 May 2017
Overall, The work environment is pretty relaxed. There needs to be more ways to advance is the company beside office assistant to manager. The company won't be able to keep employees longer if we don't receive pay raises more. You only get a pay raise depending on the contract the company has with that site. you can go 3 or more years with seeing any improvement. There isn't any paths to becoming a manager, you just have to pray your manager helps you to gain knowledge and skills to help you advance.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Benefits aren't that great, and pay raises should be for frequent
Fun place to work at
Office Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 May 2017
I really liked working for this company. My co-workers were great and the manager was great to work for. I was working for The Millennium Group at Metlife and that was a great place to work at.
Pros
Great people
Cons
not enough vacation time.
Managment and rules need to be better.
Mail Handler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA24 May 2017
The work is not hard . The place where the job is located is very beneficial. I feel management just needs to change for more of a positive work environment .
Advancement
Service Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA8 May 2017
While the parent company the millennium group services, pays their employees well and offers lots of training and advancement, TMG does not. Once in a position, the only way to advance is to get hired by the parent company, which in some cases, cannot happen due to the non-compete agreement. Raises are a joke, do not make a difference in your pay. TMG is a stepping stone to hopefully better things, but if you are there too long, it is hard to move on.
Xwy
Office Service Clerk/Commercial Loss (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN12 April 2017
I do not want to write a review and my current employer. I do not know anything about the CEO either. So the rest of this is just to get you the 150 min cha
Good contract employment company
Image Representative (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO 633684 April 2017
Good employer with some limitation on work to perform from work experience in field. Limit heat care benefits provide by company. Good management staffing
Dont work for TMG
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA4 March 2017
Overall a horrific experience, management did not deliver on what was promised for the position and did not properly train any new hires. Would not recommend working for them.
Pros
Absolutely none
Only if you need a job
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA20 February 2017
Worked in shipping receiving department. Job just sorting and delivery. Manipulative management. Associates very protective of positions. Leaving was the best part of the job,
Pros
having a job
Cons
Management that could care less
Average Company
Shipping & Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA24 January 2017
Benefit cost pretty expensive. This is an Outsourcing company. The main office is located in New Jersey. There is limited opportunity for advancement.
Loved it!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Texas20 January 2017
This was an outstanding place to work and enjoyed every aspect of my job. Very lean organization and learned more as a result than other places I've ever worked. Senior leadership is always available.

Work hours could be long sometimes, but worth it. Was able to make a difference in staff morale, client appreciation increased, and loved the travel.
Pros
Senior leaders, client colleagues and staff
Cons
Benefits too high
Great stepping stone
Human Resource/Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA9 January 2017
No room for advancement and lacking communication between management and employees. Employee reviews are 3 to 4 months late and management has a tendency to point the finger at each other -no accountability.
Pros
Corporate Campus environment
Cons
Benefits and lack of advancement
employees are lucky to even have a job, this pace is by far the worst
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 December 2016
not a good company to work for, management cares more about the money they get as suppose to the workers, I cant wait to leave this place
Pros
Cons
all
My team I supervised was great
Mail Service Site Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA23 December 2016
I enjoyed my position and the experience that I received. Now I can take my experience somewhere else. The company doesn't do a lot for the employees.
Mastery of Office Services such as; shipping and receiving mail, packages, Filing, Delivering, interoffice, certified mail, copy center, and etc.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 December 2016
Responsibilities were to make sure everything was in order, packages and mail get delivered on time, Personal or important mail get shipped out, receiving packages and shipping them out, etc.
Company could do better for employees
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 October 2016
Over all this company is on the cheap. Benefits are bare and just cover what law requires. Management will sugar coat and then back away from original offering
Pros
not positive their are any
Cons
Zreo perks no comp on anything