THE MILLENNIUM GROUP

THE MILLENNIUM GROUP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Busy
Office Manager (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 6, 2015
This was very fast past job. I enjoyed meeting different people and putting those people to work. I met many friends through this job.
It's an ok job
Office Services Staff Member (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no growth
It has it's ups and down. The management is a cross between the 3 stooges and shark tank. They will get on you for everything that is not in your circle. But other than that, it's a job that can pay bills.
Terrible Place To Work
Service Support Representative (Current Employee), O'Fallon, MOFebruary 27, 2015
Cons: everything
The only thing they care about is how much work they can get out of you. They set you up to fail by providing poor training and high expectations. The health insurance is poor, but better than nothing at all. HR is extremely slow in responding to any questions or issues you have. They only allow 3 sick days a year, which is very unreasonable, and when you use them up, you have to use your vacation days if you need to take time off for doctor or dentist visits. Speaking of vacation days - you have to work there 6 years before you can get 2 weeks. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Business is Good
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), YouTube at San BrunoFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: free food and gym
Cons: lots of red tape
Lots of work, but you have the tools to get it done. The most enjoyable part of the job is working at the YouTube office. There is always cool things happening and so much to learn and do!
Good People
Internal Messenger (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 1, 2015
I've been there for a few years. People is good & so is environment. Good job security also which is good of course. Pay is decent.
Productive, Managing Receptionist and Mail Services
Administrative Service Manager (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great pay/benefits
Cons: poor training/commute to job
Ensure that Receptionist and Mail Services are maintaining job expection while performing great customer services. Learning the process of mail services for companies. Minimum management guidance. Didn't deal with co-workers at this level. Hardest part of job was the communication and training coming from management level. Enjoyable part of the job with the excitement from the staff and being able to work with great people that loved you as a manager.
It was It Okay To Work In Such a High Volume Place
Receptionist (Former Employee), 11 Penn PLazaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: we get 1 hours lunch break
Cons: no breaks
I Like Working At Fuse To Sometimes GEt To Meet Famous People Working As A Receptionist So that was Cool
Good when you need a job
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 30, 2014
If you are just looking for a job while working for a career or need something now, than give Millennium a try. Not the best, but not the worst either. It's a good place to build working experience.
I thought is was a Great Place
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJDecember 10, 2014
Cons: they're greedy// no loyalty
I gave this company 4 years of no write ups, no complaints against me.

This Company has me Jobless, presently 5 months,
With out a Reason.

Unfortunately 95 percent of the workforce is (AT WILL EMPLOYEES) this means your company can fire you for any reason or no reason. But I believe it was because they average mailroom clerk makes from 9 to 11 dollars an hour. I was at 17 dollars an hour.
Do the math!!
Learned Many Different Skills
Site Supervisor/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Tinton Falls, NJDecember 4, 2014
While Working For The Millennium Group, I've learned A Lot Of Skills such As OSHA Training,HAZMAT Training, ETC.
Great Place
Assistant Manager Shipping/Receiving/Mail Services (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJNovember 4, 2014
Was a wonderful place to work. Always felt welcome, friendly people.
Learning Experience
File Clerk (Current Employee), BurbankOctober 26, 2014
Pros: always accomplishments that are done and always work
Cons: pay rate and no further advancements on the job ladder.
The Millennium Group is a great job. Fast pace with a happy envirerment to be with.
answered phones sorted mail
Receptionist /Mail Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Very busy and nerve wrecking although enjoyable at the same time.
productive
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee), NY,NYSeptember 9, 2014
Still the same job...
Good co-workers
Benefits can be better
Great Company
Office Services Lead (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: healthcare
Great Company
Co-workers help you and it is team effort
Lots of advancement
The Worst Company I Ever Worked For!
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: time off, benefits, overworked, underpaid, managment
Working for TMG destroyed both my professional and personal lives.

The managers do not care about their employees and their benefits are not the greatest. I was first assigned to a prison environment where I was treated like an animal and was overworked and underpaid. Then when I reassigned to work with younger employees who act like a bunch of children and I was recently reassigned to a third site where I was overworked and underpaid.

The Millennium Group's Human Resources is not the greatest either. They made me wait 4 weeks before I was officially hired, 9 months before I started receiving benefits and 7 months before actually getting a raise and retroactive which may never show up. Having just 5 vacation days and 3 sick days does not allow me any real vacation time and had to use most of my time battling to save my apartment, which I had to leave in 2014 because I was underpaid and fell behind on rent and bills. I also saw my personal life and relationship with friends and family become destroyed because you can't survive on the low pay, non-caring work environment and how people take advantage of people.

I almost became homeless and was forced to move to someone else's house, just to start over and yet management does not care about it's employees. I sometimes feel like I am their slave. Come on. It is a steady paycheck. But if you are going to someone a lot of responsibilities, pay them properly!

The Millennium Group must have known how desperate I was to return to work and so, they hired me. I give them credit for that. Other than that, I am very unhappy with my time there because there is no growth, no opportunity to advance and my years of experience are all a big joke to them!
Potential for more
Anonymous (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJuly 13, 2014
Potential to become a leader in the outsourcing industry given the right management in place.
The Worst!
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: i cannot think of any.
Cons: low pay, awful benefits, negative working conditions, management is a joke.
A typical day at work is waiting for the Fed Ex and UPS staff to deliver packages, which are logged in. Boring most of the day sitting around waiting for people to pick up packages. We also stocked supplies and paper. Once again, boring. I learned not to ever call director's or executives, this is why they have ea's. The ea's are the pits, they lie on you to keep their noses clean. They also have a false sense of authority. Everyone knows they are an "assistant" and that is it. Co-workers constantly make mistakes and everyone passes the ball. Most enjoyable part of the day was hearing how the manager was going to take us to lunch for doing such a good job, as he promised. We all knew this was never going to happen.
Not a company for any kind of financial growth. No PTO time.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 6, 2014
Pros: work is not stressful, very simple mailroom duties.
Cons: low pay, difficult co-workers, no career growth in arizona and terrible medical benefits/no pto time.
A typical day at work is waiting 2 hours for UPS/Fed to show up and for the mail courier.
Thank you for your time and effort to get a chance to work with you.
Mail room Clerk (Former Employee), New York CityApril 26, 2014
It's a great opportunity to build a foundation with you and learn something new. This way we can get back on track and my own two feet as well.

1 2 3