The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

Loved it!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Texas20 January 2017
This was an outstanding place to work and enjoyed every aspect of my job. Very lean organization and learned more as a result than other places I've ever worked. Senior leadership is always available.

Work hours could be long sometimes, but worth it. Was able to make a difference in staff morale, client appreciation increased, and loved the travel.
Pros
Senior leaders, client colleagues and staff
Cons
Benefits too high
Great stepping stone
Human Resource/Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA9 January 2017
No room for advancement and lacking communication between management and employees. Employee reviews are 3 to 4 months late and management has a tendency to point the finger at each other -no accountability.
Pros
Corporate Campus environment
Cons
Benefits and lack of advancement
Mastery of Office Services such as; shipping and receiving mail, packages, Filing, Delivering, interoffice, certified mail, copy center, and etc.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 December 2016
Responsibilities were to make sure everything was in order, packages and mail get delivered on time, Personal or important mail get shipped out, receiving packages and shipping them out, etc.
Only if you need a job
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA20 February 2017
Worked in shipping receiving department. Job just sorting and delivery. Manipulative management. Associates very protective of positions. Leaving was the best part of the job,
Pros
having a job
Cons
Management that could care less
Company could do better for employees
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 October 2016
Over all this company is on the cheap. Benefits are bare and just cover what law requires. Management will sugar coat and then back away from original offering
Pros
not positive their are any
Cons
Zreo perks no comp on anything
employees are lucky to even have a job, this pace is by far the worst
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 December 2016
not a good company to work for, management cares more about the money they get as suppose to the workers, I cant wait to leave this place
Pros
Cons
all
Horrible place
ENDORSEMENTS (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO6 July 2016
Horrible in every way possible. The actual vacation is one week for the 1st 6 years and it's a revolving door. If you don't have a 95% with 80 produced a day they don't CARE your out the door. On to the next poor person. I was told to slow down because the quality was what was important. That's not true I was only given one warning and that was all 3 weeks later gone. No chance of any promotion EVER!!! They want 97% period.
Pros
Cons
just don't go there
My team I supervised was great
Mail Service Site Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA23 December 2016
I enjoyed my position and the experience that I received. Now I can take my experience somewhere else. The company doesn't do a lot for the employees.
Not much good to say.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO4 March 2016
-Will hire ANYBODY who has tapped on a computer therefore your work environment will be chaotic, and dramatic for no reason. A few too many unstable people in the building.
-Management is only useful with time cards. Very sneaky, and conniving. I was warned, and didn't listen before setting foot here, smh.
-It would be cheaper to get insurance elsewhere.
-The left hand doesn't know what the might hand is doing... EVER.

Bottom lne the pay is it worth the constant stress.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Environment, training, management
don't do it
clerk (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NY15 January 2016
This company is only good if you are just starting in the work force for the first time! The pay isn't good. the Vacation time is only 5 days for the whole year. what can you do with that which is nothing! it took two years to get a raise and it wasn't even worth it. health coverage is very expensive. no room for growth or anything. Operating manager doesn't explain anything to you till after the fact.co-workers are childish, site managers are secretive and don't share when there is a new position available.
Pros
if your just starting out and need a job
Cons
health care will put you out of your home, vacation time is the worst
management is horrroble. They go for people who are ONLY recommended and they don't even check their background.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA2 March 2016
They ask for requirements that other people who work there DO NOT HAVE such as high school diploma. HR doesn't do anything with complaints.
I DO NOT RECOMMENDED
Horrible Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC28 March 2016
If your White you have a good chance to make it; but if you black! Run fast, especially at the management level,

They have no business savvy, a bunch of knuckle dragging punks pretending to be professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offered False Promises. Management is Deceptive & misleading
Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2015
This must be the worst Outsourcing company in NYC.

No growth. No Help or assistance to transfer or move to other sites to better myself. They have very low wages. They lied to me for 3 years. Promising raises and upward mobility. I stayed thinking and hoping something wonderful was going to happen. Same Salary same position. They just use you.
Pros
small staff, small department, small unit
Cons
Managers lack peoples skills, No Professional Development for the staff
poor management, no job advancement, overworked & underpaid
Office Service Associate (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO7 January 2016
lack of leadership & knowledge hender the workflow and lack of manpower makes everybody job harder , running of entire floor and mailroom. took no breaks and no lunch sometimes get done after i was suppose to be off don't get paid for it
Pros
Cons
bad heath plan, horrbile vacation time
not people friendly
Mailroom/ Service Center Operator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 January 2016
They're a bunch of hypocrites that do not care about your well being at the job and just basically let you rot until you quit.
Cant stand them at all.
Pros
friendship with other workers
Cons
All of the above
Good place to get experience
Support Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA29 June 2015
Good place to get office work experience and the work is pretty easy. Rules seem to change constantly and apply only to certain people. Management could use training in communication and leadership skills.
Pros
Decent pay, weekends and holidays off, easy work
Cons
Poor benefits, not much room for growth, constant rule changes, poor ethics in management
Easy tasks, not much work, equipment helps with a lot, etc.
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL21 October 2015
I come in and i clock in, i check the building on all floors to see if they need paper. If they do then i stock it from the storage closet pushing 6 boxes at a time (each box of paper weighs 50 lbs) to fill the designated areas up with paper and then i collect all the empty boxes for employees who need them or i break them down to put them with recycling. I sort, distribute, and collect mail from all outlets (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.) i sign packages out to employees and put them into the system, i email persons that packages arrived for. I send out a pouch with classified information and checks/bonds, i get the tracking number and email to all the big bosses after i seal it up and lock then send it through UPS. i get boxes and envelopes for people sending out packages who dont have that available to them. At the end of the day the packages that weren't picked up by employees i lock them up until the next day so no one can steal them or misplace them.
Pros
easy work, get a work out, equipment helps
Cons
Lazy manager
Terrible Place To Work
Service Support Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO27 February 2015
The only thing they care about is how much work they can get out of you. They set you up to fail by providing poor training and high expectations. The health insurance is poor, but better than nothing at all. HR is extremely slow in responding to any questions or issues you have. They only allow 3 sick days a year, which is very unreasonable, and when you use them up, you have to use your vacation days if you need to take time off for doctor or dentist visits. Speaking of vacation days - you have to work there 6 years before you can get 2 weeks. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Productive, Managing Receptionist and Mail Services
Administrative Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA30 January 2015
Ensure that Receptionist and Mail Services are maintaining job expection while performing great customer services. Learning the process of mail services for companies. Minimum management guidance. Didn't deal with co-workers at this level. Hardest part of job was the communication and training coming from management level. Enjoyable part of the job with the excitement from the staff and being able to work with great people that loved you as a manager.
Pros
great pay/benefits
Cons
poor training/commute to job
I thought is was a Great Place
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJ10 December 2014
I gave this company 4 years of no write ups, no complaints against me.

This Company has me Jobless, presently 5 months,
With out a Reason.

Unfortunately 95 percent of the workforce is (AT WILL EMPLOYEES) this means your company can fire you for any reason or no reason. But I believe it was because they average mailroom clerk makes from 9 to 11 dollars an hour. I was at 17 dollars an hour.
Do the math!!
Pros
Cons
They're GREEDY// No LOYALTY

2.6