The Millennium Group Employee Reviews

awesome place to work
Data migration associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA6 June 2017
millennium group was very fair on hours, very understanding for time off, if you want an awesome place to work see if millennium group has work in your area. you definitely wont regret it
Pros
fair hours, understanding with unexpected time off
Fun place to work at
Office Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY26 May 2017
I really liked working for this company. My co-workers were great and the manager was great to work for. I was working for The Millennium Group at Metlife and that was a great place to work at.
Pros
Great people
Cons
not enough vacation time.
Managment and rules need to be better.
Mail Handler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA24 May 2017
The work is not hard . The place where the job is located is very beneficial. I feel management just needs to change for more of a positive work environment .
Advancement
Service Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PA8 May 2017
While the parent company the millennium group services, pays their employees well and offers lots of training and advancement, TMG does not. Once in a position, the only way to advance is to get hired by the parent company, which in some cases, cannot happen due to the non-compete agreement. Raises are a joke, do not make a difference in your pay. TMG is a stepping stone to hopefully better things, but if you are there too long, it is hard to move on.
Xwy
Office Service Clerk/Commercial Loss (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN12 April 2017
I do not want to write a review and my current employer. I do not know anything about the CEO either. So the rest of this is just to get you the 150 min cha
Good contract employment company
Image Representative (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO 633684 April 2017
Good employer with some limitation on work to perform from work experience in field. Limit heat care benefits provide by company. Good management staffing
Dont work for TMG
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA4 March 2017
Overall a horrific experience, management did not deliver on what was promised for the position and did not properly train any new hires. Would not recommend working for them.
Pros
Absolutely none
Only if you need a job
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA20 February 2017
Worked in shipping receiving department. Job just sorting and delivery. Manipulative management. Associates very protective of positions. Leaving was the best part of the job,
Pros
having a job
Cons
Management that could care less
Average Company
Shipping & Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA24 January 2017
Benefit cost pretty expensive. This is an Outsourcing company. The main office is located in New Jersey. There is limited opportunity for advancement.
Loved it!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Texas20 January 2017
This was an outstanding place to work and enjoyed every aspect of my job. Very lean organization and learned more as a result than other places I've ever worked. Senior leadership is always available.

Work hours could be long sometimes, but worth it. Was able to make a difference in staff morale, client appreciation increased, and loved the travel.
Pros
Senior leaders, client colleagues and staff
Cons
Benefits too high
Great stepping stone
Human Resource/Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA9 January 2017
No room for advancement and lacking communication between management and employees. Employee reviews are 3 to 4 months late and management has a tendency to point the finger at each other -no accountability.
Pros
Corporate Campus environment
Cons
Benefits and lack of advancement
employees are lucky to even have a job, this pace is by far the worst
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NY24 December 2016
not a good company to work for, management cares more about the money they get as suppose to the workers, I cant wait to leave this place
Pros
Cons
all
My team I supervised was great
Mail Service Site Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA23 December 2016
I enjoyed my position and the experience that I received. Now I can take my experience somewhere else. The company doesn't do a lot for the employees.
Mastery of Office Services such as; shipping and receiving mail, packages, Filing, Delivering, interoffice, certified mail, copy center, and etc.
Floater (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 December 2016
Responsibilities were to make sure everything was in order, packages and mail get delivered on time, Personal or important mail get shipped out, receiving packages and shipping them out, etc.
Company could do better for employees
Mail Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA19 October 2016
Over all this company is on the cheap. Benefits are bare and just cover what law requires. Management will sugar coat and then back away from original offering
Pros
not positive their are any
Cons
Zreo perks no comp on anything
Horrible place
ENDORSEMENTS (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO6 July 2016
Horrible in every way possible. The actual vacation is one week for the 1st 6 years and it's a revolving door. If you don't have a 95% with 80 produced a day they don't CARE your out the door. On to the next poor person. I was told to slow down because the quality was what was important. That's not true I was only given one warning and that was all 3 weeks later gone. No chance of any promotion EVER!!! They want 97% period.
Pros
Cons
just don't go there
Horrible Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC28 March 2016
If your White you have a good chance to make it; but if you black! Run fast, especially at the management level,

They have no business savvy, a bunch of knuckle dragging punks pretending to be professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not much good to say.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MO4 March 2016
-Will hire ANYBODY who has tapped on a computer therefore your work environment will be chaotic, and dramatic for no reason. A few too many unstable people in the building.
-Management is only useful with time cards. Very sneaky, and conniving. I was warned, and didn't listen before setting foot here, smh.
-It would be cheaper to get insurance elsewhere.
-The left hand doesn't know what the might hand is doing... EVER.

Bottom lne the pay is it worth the constant stress.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Environment, training, management
management is horrroble. They go for people who are ONLY recommended and they don't even check their background.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA2 March 2016
They ask for requirements that other people who work there DO NOT HAVE such as high school diploma. HR doesn't do anything with complaints.
I DO NOT RECOMMENDED
don't do it
clerk (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NY15 January 2016
This company is only good if you are just starting in the work force for the first time! The pay isn't good. the Vacation time is only 5 days for the whole year. what can you do with that which is nothing! it took two years to get a raise and it wasn't even worth it. health coverage is very expensive. no room for growth or anything. Operating manager doesn't explain anything to you till after the fact.co-workers are childish, site managers are secretive and don't share when there is a new position available.
Pros
if your just starting out and need a job
Cons
health care will put you out of your home, vacation time is the worst

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Millennium Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6