The Manor Village Life Centers is excited to announce a new opportunity… Director of Communications & Marketing!
The Director of Communications & Marketing will responsible for planning, development and implementation of all MVLC marketing communications, marketing strategies and public relations activities both external and internal. They will oversee and facilitate the MVLC social media messaging, advertising and all marketing based communications. Additionally, he/she will be accountable for all communication/sales and marketing initiatives with an emphasis on exceeding budgetary occupancy and revenue goals for all North American communities. This role will be working with the senior management team and will be responsible for providing a clear vision to our team members as well as direct management of our sales team.
Communications & Marketing Manager
What you offer:
- Exceptional team leadership skills
- Superb Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Thorough understanding of budgets
- Exceptional Computer Skills / Office Related Programs
- Adobe Suite usage and knowledge
- 5 years sales / marketing or related experience
- 5 years sales management or related experience
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and working with media
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Formal education credential or related experience
- Experience with seniors and knowledge of senior supportive living
- Analytical and problem solving skills
If you have a sincere desire to work with a growing company, and have a passion working with seniors please submit your resume, in confidence, via email to ATTN: Marketing
We offer support in all areas of our Residents' lives including dining, wellness resources and services, housekeeping, social activities,...