The concept for The Manor Villages evolved over a decade of planning and development in the determination to develop the finest housing with a quality lifestyle for the senior resident. Precipitated by the changing needs of his Mother Bertie Viola Mann, our President Dr. Garth Mann took it upon himself to personally visit close to seventy (70) senior housing facilities across Canada and the United States to familiarize himself with the industry and refine the lifestyle for the future Manor Villages. After much discussion and countless hours of effort, the vision of The Manor Villages became a reality in 1997 when we proudly celebrated the opening of our first community – The Manor Village at Signature Park which was proudly dedicated in loving memory of Bertie Viola Mann. Since that time, The Mann Family, the management and employee team have dedicated ourselves to provide excellence in housing design and a ‘Lifestyle Experience’ second to none.
We are excited to announce that we are enhancing our level of care provided to our Valued Residents at The Manor Village of Signature Park! In order to launch this great enhancement we are looking for three (3) wonderful PCA’s to join our growing team!
They will serve our Residents as the primary caregivers from 7:30pm to 7:30am on a four days on four days off rotation.
- A great environment to learn and succeed
- Fabulous benefit package
- Wonderful work environment
- Fixed location (all shifts will be located at The Manor Village at Signature Park - one minute walk from the new LRT station / line)
- Four days on / Four days off rotation
What you offer:
- Must be reliable
- PCA accreditation and medication certification a must
- Self Starter; ability to work independently
- The ability to connect with our senior clientele and their families
- Computer and organizational skills (office and move ‘n’ software use will be required)
The right candidate will be responsible for providing care to our clients as well as assisting with nightly custodial duties, security checks and emergency response.
If you have a sincere desire to excel in our growing company, please submit your resume, in confidence, via email to ATTN: PCA