THE MAIDS

THE MAIDS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
part time easy job
Cleaning Specialist (Current Employee), Sewell, NJApril 14, 2014
Its a great job for students or parents looking for part time work. Lite workload paid trainiing and no experience.
Serviced many high end private residences in Beverly Hills, CA
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 8, 2014
Part of a team of housekeepers to service very large, high end homes in Beverly Hills, CA.

We would travel from home to home and blitz cleaning services.

We would always try to stay out of the way of the residents and respect their privacy while doing our duties.
looking at all nice homes
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 18, 2014
Pros: had company car and good healthcare
Cons: gave us certain amount of time to clean the homes
I enjoyed working for the maids, it was a demanding but rewarding, all my customers were very nice and enjoyed cleaning their homes
Fun
Assistant Team Leader (Housekeeping) (Former Employee), Wynnewood, PAFebruary 20, 2014
It was a great day at work. I learned that its all about team work. the mamagement was not to great. Just by making sure that everybody had every thing they needed it. The most i joy about the job that i can be myself and helping others when needed.
same
Supervisor (Former Employee), columbusDecember 17, 2013
the need to paid more
we work so hard
tipical day of work
hard part of this job
but i like talk with my costumers
Productive workplace.
Team Member (Current Employee), Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2013
Pros: at times they have short working days.
Cons: only one break.
The job would start off by employees and myself loading the maids car with our cleaning materials that we would need for the days work. We would have assigned tasks to do at each residential house we have on the schedule for that day.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that I did not miss a spot in cleaning, and being careful not to damage surfaces – more... when using cleaning products.
Most enjoyable part of the job is having the customers return to their home and knowing that the home is safe, sanitized, and clean to live in. – less
Terrible
Cleaner Janitor (Former Employee), Flowood, MSNovember 11, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day cleaning houses . learned ow to clean better. management sucked. the co - workers wasn't always friendly.
The hardest part was begin timed
enjoyed getting off
a lot of work for no pay
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 19, 2013
Pros: off on the weekend
Cons: short breaks
management was a problem every one wanted to be the boss a lot of missed information
Able to work with family life
Assistant Team Leader (Current Employee), North Hampton, NHOctober 10, 2013
Cons: short breaks, doesn't offer good insurance or maternity leave
As an assistant team leader you start the day by loading the work car with the buckets, rags, and vacuums and supplies that you need for all the clean that you have in that day. Then at 8:25 am we leave as team (normally between 3-4 women on team) and head off to our cleans. As a team we mornally have between 5-7 cleans a day. At the end of the day – more... we go back to the office and fill all the products back up and empty the vacuum bags and fold more rags for the next day. – less
Need team leaders with people skills!
Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2013
Rude team leaders, unorganized teams, no people skills. Pay checks never right, overall not a good place to work.
Very hard work
Team Member (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: great benefits serve breakfast to employee
Cons: cannot leave if family emergency very hard
Very good job but not good pay. Works after hours unannounced. Very strict management.
its ok place to work not something you want to make a career out of
Maid Assistant (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 10, 2013
its good opportunity if your looking for a right now job, but to make a career out of its definally not the place. You don't have full benefits and the pay its not good they only start you off with 7.50 an hour the only thing good about the job is that you get weekends and holidays off. It is kinda of hard work the most thing that I don't like a about – more... the job is that you don't know when your going to get off work. – less
a fun place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee), North Hampton, NHSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: schedule was pretty felxible, some days the smount of cleans would go by faster, and we would get out early. plus great tips
Cons: some days the cleans would take a lot longer & be a lot harder and we would get out late
it was hard work but with the right group of people very fun and very rewarding.
Great employees and staff very fun place to work
Team Leader Assistant (Former Employee), Glen Burnie, MDAugust 19, 2013
Pros: always something to do your never sitting still
Cons: the dirty houses that you have to clean
First when you arrive the team leader assistant will load the car with supplies needed while the team leader is doing the book work one how many houses you have for the day and who will do what job in each house and how long it should take then we all get in the van and start to drive to our first house of the day, we always had so much fun on the road – more... to each house we would listen to music and talk about everything from family to school funny things that happened to use T.V. shows. you really get to know people and I made lots of great friends. – less
Good Company
Team Member (Former Employee), North Hampton, NHJuly 1, 2013
Good company means well. Over charges customers. Management was far from helpful. Co-workers were nice, but much older. Management was very demanding.
challenging
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2013
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: language barrier
Enjoyed the task assigned, the hardest part of the job was the language barrier, my team only spoke spanish.
always active
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee), Ballston Spa, NYJune 4, 2013
Pros: moved around alot
Cons: benefits
go to several houses a day and clean them with a team. we would get our cleaning supplies and load up our car. there were 4 people to a team to clean a home. at the end of the day we would return to office, and restock our cleaning supplies for the next day.
Tough Job
Housekeeping/ Custodian (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAMay 29, 2013
Very hard working ladies, dedicated to meet customer standers. Sad part is hourly salary very poor to meet up to how much job needs to be done in little time.
great employeer and employees
Housekeeper/Assistant Lead (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 10, 2013
Pros: we got to use products for free
Cons: no healthcare
Every day was different depending on where you went, but the same objective was expected in each place-a thorough cleanind and customer satisfaction. I learned a lot from leads to become a lead myself. You worked with the same team every day, so you were like family. Management was great and often assisted in jobs. There wasn't really anything hard – more... about the job. the best part was seeing grateful customers every day. – less
maids
Team member (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMarch 18, 2013
the hours were basic 8-5 monday through friday so weekends are always off, job security was good, however pay was only 10cents above minimum wage and pay was docked to minimum wage if one day was missed during the current pay period.

1 2 3