The Team Leader leads Team Members’ work activities through managing, supervising and training. Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction by executing the quality and productivity of The Maids system in every customer home.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead employees and develop strong customer relations
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Flexibility & openness to change
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in leadership, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of equipment and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling and twisting from 30 to 50 times per day, and carrying objects of varying weights.
Candidates must have prior proven supervisory experience in the cleaning industry, a valid drivers license and exemplary driving record as well as the ability to drive in a variety of weather conditions, on major highways and city driving.