FREE LITTLE POTATOES!!!
For over 16 years, The Little Potato Company has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. As the only organization in Canada that specializes in growing, packaging and selling small potatoes, we have the precise combination of knowledge and experience that customers look for when they select a quality product. At The Little Potato Company we foster a healthy, safe and fun work environment; where celebrating our employees and successes includes bbq's, pizza parties, dunk tanks and cotton candy! We believe our employees are as unique and wonderful as our potatoes!
*Recipient of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada for 2012
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and ensuring the sales cycle is complete from order receipt to delivery confirmation and ensuring excellent customer service is provided to all customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and mentor/coach the Customer Service Team.
- Build a customer focused team including hiring, team building, training and development.
- Serve as back up to Customer Service Team.
- Develop, monitor and follow through with customer service procedures.
- Identify process and procedure improvements as the company/department grows.
- Key contact for EDI suppliers.
- Provide reports/analysis as required in support of sales team.
- Effectively communicate any customer service issues to sales team.
- Provide follow up on any customer concerns – escalate if necessary.
- Develop, manage and prepare reporting database and metrics of customer service results and correspondence.
- Monitor consumer communication and feedback.
- Work with Operations to ensure customer needs are met and that there is sufficient product to fill purchase orders.
- Ensure production and shipping departments are made aware of all time sensitive orders and any compliance issues.
- Invoice dispute reconciliation in conjunction with finance.
- 5 or more years related experience
- Be aware of and able to communicate customer expectations/needs to a diverse audience
- Strong customer service experience including conflict resolution skills
- Famous, Itrade and EDI experience an asset
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Indeed - 16 months ago