The A/R Clerk is responsible for Accounts Receivable and other various month end functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable; invoicing customers, collection,
maintaining and updating customer accounts and A/R files.
- Process customer payments and prepare bank deposits.
- Prepare monthly broker commission statements.
- Assist in month end and year end duties; including various account reconciliations (fixed assets, long term debt, prepaid expenses) and accruals (obtaining information, creating entries and ensuring proper support documents are in place).
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for the Canadian and USD bank accounts.
- Preparation of monthly GST return.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end review files for outside auditors.
- IT experience is an asset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Accounting diploma is as asset.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently as well as being a team leader.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
For over 10 years, The Little Potato Company has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. As the only organization in...