The Linde Group Employee Reviews

Horrible organization. Treats employees like numbers.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 March 2017
This is an organization that unless you're in the right environment you're immersed in a ethically challenged culture. Worst managers; ever. Short sighted, mentally challenged, arrogant and a combination of the guy off Horrible Bosses (the movie) and Bill lumberg off office space. If you need to be there I would suggest use and discard when applicable, otherwise run away screaming.
Pros
Very few.
Cons
Disorganized. Ruthless blame game culture. Weird management.
Okay place to work at
Cylinder Maintenance Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 January 2016
very monotone
poorly managed
constant problems with payroll
very disorganized management and plant
very understaffed for the amount of work needed to be done
Pros
little to no supervision
Cons
low pay compared to competition
Typical Day at Work
Sales Technician, Full Time (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2015
Proactive sales team to work with and 6 month intensive training to allow individual to understand sales process. Learned how to consult with customers and find the pain in their businesses. Understood the protocol to fix issues (A/R, technical welding, service) and to present the solution in a value added manner. People I worked with were very engaging and worked well together to solve problems with customers. There were certain goals that had to be achieved in order to grow with the company, that put some stress on the individual. The challenging tasks and the solutions we came up with allowed our customers to give us the positive feedback we worked for.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Stressful target agenda
Great team members and peers - very knowledgeable and informed.
Technical Communicator and Writer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2015
Enjoyed working with a great team and the many knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts (SME's). Co-workers always helpful and willing to assists despite there busy schedules.