Our client has built the fastest growing solution in its niche. The team is delivering real change in an industry that has been stagnant in the past and are having lots of fun doing it. Focusing on patient communication using a SaaS model, they’ve generated ROI’s of up to 3000% for clients, who can now spend more time keeping people healthy! They’ve been very successful, with revenue and headcount more than doubling each year, but could use some help getting to the next milestone…that’s where you come in.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will help tackle a wide variety of challenges. This junior level position will serve as an entry point for you to gain exposure to the technology and the product. You will be dealing with both internal and external customers early on. Eventually, you’ll be called upon to mentor junior staff, provide customized solutions for clients, troubleshoot complicated system issues, and help design and create exciting products.
It won’t be easy. You will be asked to work harder and smarter than most corporate jobs, but you’ll get real satisfaction from your work. You’ll be working in a casual, client-first atmosphere that supports the most powerful and reliable software platform in the industry.
Also, you’ll have a comprehensive zero cost benefits program, flexible working schedule and… did we mention fun? This department has heaps of it! Expect first round Fridays, monthly themed lunches, Playstation 3 battles in the conference room and more.
You’ll be expected to:
- Learn the product offering and be able to relay it to customers
- Answer support requests in a timely fashion ensuring that all requests are properly documented including the resolution
- Provide support to customers both internal and external
- Review and quickly assess problems, assigning them to the correct support resources
- Learn and understanding advance database techniques
- Be able to relay business requirements in technical terms
- Be able to turn technical requirements into business terms
Ideally, you should already have some experience with databases, show an aptitude for logic and can resolve requests in a timely fashion. However, as much as deep technical skills are important, the most successful members of this team display professionalism, discipline and focus. Egos are left at the at the door. You need to be honest, ethical, energetic, intelligent, and have a great sense of humour. If that’s you, this is your chance to join a company that’s established enough to have a proven business model and small enough for you to make a real contribution!
What are the “Formal” Qualifications?
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience / knowledge of database management (MSSQL, MySQL, MS Access, ORACLE, etc.)
- Enjoy working with people
- Advanced skills manipulating data through MS Excel
- Broad technical knowledge with the ability and desire to learn new skills
- Help desk/Customer service experience
- Experience in documenting process and issue resolution