The Landmark Group

The Landmark Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
treated as an independent contractor when I was not
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WADecember 8, 2014
Pros: lots of work
Cons: no breaks, being taken for granted
This company used me on 3 entities for several years and always paid me as an independent contractor when I was taking explicit directions from my supervisor. I was never allowed to add sales tax to my invoices. I worked for the 7 days a week and went so far as to take them to the airport and clean my boss's home. I am now looking for a real position – more... where I am an employee and have at least holidays off. I am a very hard worker and always do my job, whatever is required of me, but I will no longer be treated as a slave. – less
Cash Management & Store operation
cash incharge (Current Employee), dubaiNovember 8, 2014
Pros: monthly incentives & over time
Cons: break shift
About company:
One stop shop for all your children's needs
Baby shop is a concept store specializing in toys, fashion clothing,
baby basics, nursery furniture and much more for newborn babies, toddlers and children up to 16 years. Babyshop has revolutionized retailing for children.
Landmark group
CHIEF CASHIER (Former Employee), Centrepoint Alrail,Max KhaitanJanuary 8, 2014
im thankfull to my previous Com. LANDMARK GROUP COM. i learn many things,i improve my skills,learn to communicate in different Concept Manager which make me more stronger.

The hardest day at LANDMARD is wenever we have SALE event where they are cancelling our offs in almost 1 Months,

I enjoy many things in daily operation like u will encounter different – more... kind of customer where u need to be more understanding and calm all the time even sometimes u know that they are worng,as we said customer is always right. – less
Experience different activities everyday, fun and exciting at the work place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Sultanate of OmanAugust 22, 2013
Pros: free accommodation and transportation
Everyday is a exciting day, i learned to deal different person with their wants and need i improved my patience. About management and co-workers there are all very supportive on what your idea how to improve our store and sales every now and then.., every work is hard i just put my heart on every work i have my vision and my ambition.
Firefighting and labor
Senior Merchandise Planner (Current Employee), DubaiFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: secured job
Cons: no work life balance
A typical grit organization where work matters, Which tends to get very monotonos