The King’s School seeks a bookkeeper to ensure proper completion of financial operations. This individual should be detail oriented and personable, organized and flexible, computer-‐savvy and able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
Required qualifications and job duties are as follows:
1. Must have experience with Simply Accounting/or Quickbooks and Excel
2. Maintain Accounts payables
3. Maintain Accounts receivables
4. Bank Reconciliations
5. Make Deposits and data entries
6. Manage EFTs (Electronic Funds Transfers)
7. Preparation of Month end Financial Reports
8. Payroll and benefits (40+ employees)
9. Prepare Charitable Tax Receipts
10. Year End preparation
This person must be able to sign The King's School Statement of Faith and Code
of Conduct with integrity, and be part of a local church with similar beliefs to those of the school.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Located in north east Winnipeg, The King's School offers a Christian education for students Preschool through Grade 12. We partner with...