We are a national multi-pillar program, that collaborates with existing environmental organizations, to engage, enable and evaluate youth volunteer actions with the goal of building a more environmentally sustainable future--an environmental leadership program run by YOUth for YOUth, with measurable results!
This is a volunteer position, that is done mainly online. A project coordinator will manage the logistics behind this national program. You will coordinate and help track deliverables,manage volunteer teams, and assist in research and outreach.
- A current student or recent graduate of an Business Administration program or similar
- Related work with the youth or environmental organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask
- Strong proficiency with computers (web savvy)
- Exceptional work ethic
- Driven and self-motivated
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The Kelly Effect assists, teaches, and represents forward-thinking clients. We build sustainable initiatives by applying best practices in...