As a global media movement, we aspire to empower, engage, and share youth’s ideas, with the goal of developing their passions into actions that can spark social change. Through featuring young media figures, up-and-coming successes and passionate young leaders in a global web series we strive to encourage young people to pursue their dreams.
This is an volunteer position, that can be done online/work at home. As a Marketing Manager, it would be your job to plan the best ways of promoting You Effect. Utilizing your marketing skills and attributes, find ways to make You Effect stand out and reach the youth globally.
- A student or recent graduate of a marketing program
- Development and execution of comprehensive marketing plans
- Advertising and promotion
- Market research and consumer needs assessment
- Related work with youth or youth empowerment
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Strong proficiency with computers (web savvy)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional work ethic
- Driven and self-motivated
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your cover letter and resume.
Indeed - 9 months ago
The Kelly Effect assists, teaches, and represents forward-thinking clients. We build sustainable initiatives by applying best practices in...