Reporting to the General Manager, the Concierge is the first impression of the organization. Working evenings from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Monday to Friday, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a high degree of customer service, composure and professionalism.
Duties are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring the building is secure by scheduling door and elevator access
- Greeting all visitors to the building
- Managing foot traffic to the building and working with the appropriate authorities when and if necessary.
- Supporting events staff when required
- Promptness for shifts and accountability for the overall security of the building
- Organizing access cards and keys while keeping records current while
- Managing surface and parkade parking stalls by enforcing the buildings parking policy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by assisting all visitors and tenants
- 1 -2 Years’ experience as a front line customer service representative
- Ability to effectively work alone and unsupervised
- Moderate computer skills. Experience with building access systems considered an asset
- A criminal background check is required