We are looking for reliable, outgoing, energetic candidates who are passionate about beauty care! This position is responsible for promoting and demonstrating beauty care products for well-known beauty brands at a premium retailer. While not strictly necessary, a background in SALES and/or BEAUTY is an asset.
An ideal candidate is a BEAUTY ENTHUSIAST who enjoys …
- Socializing with people!
- Educating others!
- Selling great products!
- Consistently creating a welcoming and fun environment!
- Drive benefits, trial and purchase
- Educate shoppers about the beauty products
- Utilize company tools and resources for demonstration
- Maintain merchandising/display/marketing standards
- November 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30
- Each day is 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- $15/hr + paid training * Work with a well-known beauty brand!
*Please indicate your availability in your application. This is a part-time, contract position.
Indeed - 4 months ago
THE KMAC GROUP is recognized by Fortune 500 companies for getting complex ideas and programs up and running seamlessly, quickly,...